Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

I think Lana is a witch, even if Ed says 'no' and blah blah blah but if you realize there's so many people around her who are into witchcraft- even Chuck.

Im into it

Thursty and PARCHED

PLEASE WATER ME LANA DEL NEEDS TO HURRY UP WITH THE ALBUM REY

I will not Jodie Foster this kind of behavior  giphy.gif roivaheb fo dnik siht retsoF eidoJ ton lliw I 

Ugh, the scenery is giving me MAJOR BTD flash backs for someone that will never care if her new album sounds like BTD or not.

Love that she's finally doing CONSISTENT promotion.

Snapchat filter one day, Weeknd confirms new single, two new photo shoots apparently (she ain't covered a damn thing in forever).

And y'all complain so much. She's doing her best this era. I'm proud of her for sticking to the promo.

Hopefully we see as much promo as UV. UV was a great era cut way too short. And there was definitely not as much promo for honeymoon.

Holy fucking SHIT...... Everything looks on POINT. And not a low quality FRAUD in SIGHT. A-FUCKING-MEN. THE PLASTIC ON THE FURNITURE.... GIVING ME NELLY FURTADO FOLKLORE VIBES.

200.gif

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey