Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

It's a mess tbh. It's like she's sabotaging her own success. Love is free falling as we speak.

Her team is a disaster. Nobody of lana's caliber should be tweeting about recruiting their fans to join some witch cult. It's crazy lol. Lana can do whatever she wants but to put it on full blast is just very risky and I hope it doesn't hurt her in the long run. This could turn off a LOT of people

:eyeroll2:  :eyeroll2:  :eyeroll2:

do you think lana is trying to appeal to some basic trump lovers and squares or something? maybe chill a bit because lana is not recruiting anyone into a cult. though tbh sign me up if she does!  ;)

CTFU, why do people think it's OK to say the N word here

yeah, why is every other curse word censored but a racial slur isn't? weird. 

let me be who i'm meant to be

Lana was never ''singles artist'', not even at height of her success (Born To Die days). Especially not in the US. So I don't know why some of you are so bothered by it.

I think the song is beautiful and it will get quite a lot of people interested in listening to the new album, no matter what it does on charts.

Love has gotten an overwhelmingly positive reaction from all sides. They just need to stick with this single and push it hard on streaming services and radio for once. Message-wise it is also very universal unlike your typical Lana song and they could capitalize on this big time if they try.

We as fans should be supportive and hope it turns into a hit.

I don't see anything about her team on that article tho?

" a representative for Del Rey has confirmed that the singer-songwriter’s tweet was in reference to the occult ritual dates."

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

if i'm honest about this album, i'm not optimistic about it

i hate to be negative but it doesn't seem like anything new or exciting (apart from the video, which is EXACTLY what she needed to release). "love" wasn't really a strong single imo. 

there's little to no real information on it and it just makes me nervous / apprehensive :(

Y'all..... did any of you even read about what this witchcraft thing was all about? Because mess at you lot thinking it is a spell against Trump, trying to harm him... If you actually read about it, the spell is actually supposed to PROTECT him, so that he doesn't make bad decisions that affect others. It actually fits very nicely with her single Love, because this spell comes from a  place of LOVE as opposed to HATE.

Also, I'm surprised no one mentioned on this thread her comment about her 2013 Brits outfit. She said that she bought it on the morning of the event and then later regretted it because she wished she had worn something more "extravagant" and put more effort into finding something to wear  :lmao:

Here's an image of the outfit in case you've forgotten...

REqRRMv.jpg

Edit: she is wearing the same green ear rings in the new witchcraft image:

oRLUvXt.jpg

so the tweet was about the witchcraft for trump spells?

It was about all pagans coming together on certain dates to perform rituals to protect Trump from making bad desicions, causing tension etc.

ARE YOU GUYS STILL FVCKING GOING ON ABOUT THE WITCH THING???? I JUST READ THE LAST 20 PAGES AND THINK I AM GOING INSANE BECAUSE YALL ARE GOING AROUND IN CIRCLES

JOIN US

ARE YOU GUYS STILL FVCKING GOING ON ABOUT THE WITCH THING???? I JUST READ THE LAST 20 PAGES AND THINK I AM GOING INSANE BECAUSE YALL ARE GOING AROUND IN CIRCLES

the spell is working..

SQbzadg.jpg

Is great that she's moving towards a more socially aware theme in her album, that should be the emphasis of her promo not this insanely stupid "witch against Trump" meme that is now a fixture in the mainstream media.  Nothing happened on feb. 24 so the schedule is about some occult rituals. I hoped that she'll release something and we can put the witch thing away. I really enjoyed Love but at least in my case I cannot take her seriously anymore. I hope she stays safe and she will have no harm professionally or in any other way from this.

I’m not as interested in flip-floppers

Is great that she's moving towards a more socially aware theme in her album, that should be the emphasis of her promo not this insanely stupid "witch against Trump" meme that is now a fixture in the mainstream media.  Nothing happened on feb. 24 so the schedule is about some occult rituals. I hoped that she'll release something and we can put the witch thing away. I really enjoyed Love but at least in my case I cannot take her seriously anymore. I hope she stays safe and she will have no harm professionally or in any other way from this.

I get what you're saying but being a witch (pagan) isn't exactly a joke, for some it's a way of life.