Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Lmao at ya'll saying the witch thing would destroy her career while NOT speaking against Trump would be even more damaging !

Her audience is composed by teenagers who most likely hate Trump and what he is doing, not 50 year old facebook house wifes

Every artist in the world has talked sh!t about Trump, Lana did in a rather strange way but it's not gonna damage her any more than it did all the others lmao

This is not really "bad press", everybody has taken it as a joke- only little trumpsters and illuminati freaks on youtube are going crazy over this while Love just reached a new peak on Spotify Worldwide and the video is just getting DEM VIEWS

giphy.gif

Ok so now I can say it, the thing I'm excited about is that there's Love posters up all in Paris and there's a contest from UMG to win CDs, posters and other promo stuff. I'm too ugly to win but I got my Lasagna Del Rey tshirt under my Lana sweater and I'm about to leave to do at least five posters yo, so all of this to say maybe there will be other campaigns like this in other big cities! The posters are in very touristic zones too I'm excited c ya l8er alligators

Where are they? I'm in Paris and I'm doing absolutely nothing with my life!

Love wasn't supposed to be political

don't ger me wrong y'all: I am all here for political Lana. Hearing her sing what her over-usage of hairspray has caused to global warming and pollution problems in the US and some parts of Europe will be an interesting take in her discography.