Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Didn't eclipse say Lana is driving in her car in the music video in like November? And she wasn't driving in the Love video... Maybe he was talking about the video she just posted the BTS vids of

Ive been working out a lot so I out grew mine :( sorta bitter sweet. should've gotten a bigger size

Why don't you post something on "pictures of you" to show us how tight it got :) ?

Why don't you post something on "pictures of you" to show us how tight it got :) ?

LMAO, ill post a pic another day

I've already posted on there before.  i think i posted a pic in pg 270 in the pictures of you thread, it was a very long time ago so its an old pic

Oh, BuzzFeed :toofunny:

At least this shows 'Love' has been getting her that promo.

50615243148_d2bca7f545_o.jpg50616095037_bc7f597d45_o.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Good news! BBC Radio 1 has been playing Love on their channel. In fact, it's been played 7 times already! Although it's not a massive number it is still pretty good considering for the last few years Lana has barely had any plays on radio (apart from the occasional replay of BTD era music)

8k8tWjU.png

In contrast, High By The Beach only got 5 plays on BBC Radio in its first week.

Good news! BBC Radio 1 has been playing Love on their channel. In fact, it's been played 7 times already! Although it's not a massive number it is still pretty good considering for the last few years Lana has barely had any plays on radio (apart from the occasional replay of BTD era music)

8k8tWjU.png

In contrast, High By The Beach only got 5 plays on BBC Radio in its first week.

YES LANA YES !

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

Like after all this witchy stuff I just wanna like get a ouija board and summon a demon like tht would be so totally lit omg! #satangoals

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

I wonder if we'll get the album pre order when the next single comes out

I hope so! I am DYING to see the album cover and tracklist!!

In b4 the rest of the songs are "Hope", "Peace", "Faith", "Charity" and so on, to match with the "Love" title  :toofunny: