Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

bonus: Love is a pretty easy song to sing live.

hmm She can't really hold notes when she's nervous and her voice is all shaky

giphy.gif

It's very sad when we only talking about charts and sales, instead of music quality, that in my opinion is the only important thing, especially for an artist like Lana, who has never been an hitmaker( fortunately).

It's very sad when we only talking about charts and sales, instead of music quality, that in my opinion is the only important thing, especially for an artist like Lana, who has never been an hitmaker( fortunately).

we have one song what else is there to talk about. We know nothing about the album and we've been making predictions for the last year almost, now it's time for the single

giphy.gif

She had several hits across the globe during the BTD era. Including one No.1 single and another Top5 single in Germany. Both platinum. and it is one the world's biggest markets

She also has 5 certified singles in the UK and three in the US,

Your post makes no sense

y'all.. Just reading you guys' thoughts that lana should go to SNL and successfully redeem herself.. imagine how iconic that will be. It's like the perfect promo she needs rn. I know it'll never happen but I love just thinking about it. /sigh/

4BZPaCg.jpg

They are talking about chart sales cause, if she got a hit with Love, the record label will*** be literally forced to promote the CD way better. And she can get more money, since the song is boosting eveywhere, to do a more developed project for LDR6 and in larger scale.

She did 2 singles on the last album because it was a flop. It didnt sellout like Born To Die. 

btw I thought the Love music video would slow down in just a few days but after a week it's still getting around 2M views ! :hdu:

giphy.gif

Never cared about charts but this song is popping off it would be great if she went the extra mile just for vindication cause we all know she is capable of it and would be good to see

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

They are talking about chart sales cause, if she got a hit with Love, the record label with be literally forced to promote the CD way better. And she can get more money, since the song is boosting eveywhere, to do a more developed project for LDR6 and in larger scale.

She did 2 singles on the last album because it was a flop. It didnt sellout like Born To Die. 

THANK YOU!

Sometimes I think that there is quite an amount of ppl in the Lana base who don't want her to succeed, who don't want her to get the recognition she DESERVES and who don't want to see her performing and rather listen to folks like Selena Gomez, Halsey and Justin Bieber on the radio instead of Lana Del Rey.

NO OTHER fanbase is like that. That is so shameful and disrespectful towards Lana

THANK YOU!

Sometimes I think that there is quite an amount of ppl in the Lana base who don't want her to succeed, who don't want her to get the recognition she DESERVES and who don't want to see her performing and rather listen to folks like Selena Gomez, Halsey and Justin Bieber on the radio instead of Lana Del Rey.

NO OTHER fanbase is like that. That is so shameful and disrespectful towards Lana

I dont think its that deep for a lot of people though, some just genuinly dont guve a fuk what the general public think of her, they just want good music.

I dont think its that deep for a lot of people though, some just genuinly dont guve a fuk what the general public think of her, they just want good music.

then why do they ALWAYS complain when charts and exposure gets brought up? Saying something like: "Ahhh, I rather want Lana for myself". This is not how it works.

then why do they ALWAYS complain when charts and exposure gets brought up? Saying something like: "Ahhh, I rather want Lana for myself". This is not how it works.

:rip: I complain because it's annoying af to see y'all whining 24/7

It's not like Lana is a commercial artist anyway. Her stage production doesn't need a high budget and I was never too fond of her MVs, even back in BTD days, so I don't care much for them either. Love is an exception, that one's great.

Considering Lana's stage fright and desire to not perform on TV, we would not benefit in any way of her being succesful. Just enjoy the music and give up on that idea of mainstream Lana already, it's not going to happen

image.png

Has anyone else spotted the social media promo? Ads on instagram, Facebook and some magazine websites like i-D.

buzzfeed made an article about her being a coffee enthusiast and added her in a poll against britney.. /:

4BZPaCg.jpg

:rip: I complain because it's annoying af to see y'all whining 24/7

It's not like Lana is a commercial artist anyway. Her stage production doesn't need a high budget and I was never too fond of her MVs, even back in BTD days, so I don't care much for them either. Love is an exception, that one's great.

Considering Lana's stage fright and desire to not perform on TV, we would not benefit in any way of her being succesful. Just enjoy the music and give up on that idea of mainstream Lana already, it's not going to happen

God, what a boring stanning experience that would be

image.png

if she will do SNL for the album week, she can do some fast promo in europe now tbh...

like tv show or bbc live...

but even if she does, she probably would go for some pointless radio interviews anyways...

arghhh,,,,

i miss her televised performance in HD

giphy.gif

We dont need TV or shows to promote music in 2k17

Chainsmokers got that shitty song on everywhere, with no promotion at all

Lets not forget about Maroon 5 and stuff

Nowadays its just a matter of grabbing general public attention and then spreading it worldwide