Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

lets just be blunt, lanas the actual devil. but who said the devil aint gangster and pretty

SHES FUCKING CATHOLIC DROP IT

im sorry but how are you that dense...

lmao i thought she meant ldr6 as an accident lmao, i get it now stop

Ya i doubt all these new pics are for the cover photoshoot. too boring

Ya i doubt all these new pics are for the cover photoshoot. too boring

Yeah, they're just promo pics, but I really can't wait to see the cover art, I can't even begin to guess what kind of look it will have tbh? All we have for visuals is the Love video and poster, and who can tell if the rest of the album will follow those visuals? I hope we get to see the cover soon!

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

I think that it's really funny when ppl don't like that Lana MAY be a satanist/witch/whatever you guys are calling her, but are ok with her being catholic. I mean, it's ok for them to be part of a religion that was responsible for the death of a lot of women, gays, lesbians, etc... But it's wrong to use magic to bind Trump.

I think that it's really funny when ppl don't like that Lana MAY be a satanist/witch/whatever you guys are calling her, but are ok with her being catholic. I mean, it's ok for them to be part of a religion that was responsible for the death of a lot of women, gays, lesbians, etc... But it's wrong to use magic to bind Trump.

Exactly. It shouldn't matter. As long as she isn't tite w the devil

Before you roast me this is pure wyld fantasy but imagine a collab with this other hip hop witch... 

xpkgq.png

They are pretty much complete opposite but a b!tch can dream, I'd literally die if this happened :oprah:

And we know Ninja luvs Lana :defeated:

CKjAeG5WsAAXRP_.png

CLXq49UUAAA06XB.png

ZKcaooE.png

Before you roast me this is pure wyld fantasy but imagine a collab with this other hip hop witch... 

xpkgq.png

They are pretty much complete opposite but a b!tch can dream, I'd literally die if this happened :oprah:

CKjAeG5WsAAXRP_.png

CLXq49UUAAA06XB.png

they can roast stefani together :creep:

xpkgq.png

CKjAeG5WsAAXRP_.png

CLXq49UUAAA06XB.png

where did this guy buy that shirt

image.png

I'm kind of glad those dates she posted weren't related to LDR5 because now there's still a chance of new things coming sooner

Yeah, I was really hoping they weren't related to her work because I'm not trying to wait until May 23 for the album. I'm sure it's likely we might still have to, but getting the confirmation of that would have been hard.  :defeated:

"if this video is the one I think it is, it will have a fortress and car scenes exciting!" - honeydelgrant on instagram

So far we have space, fortresses, witches & cars our bee lady is high

This era is a mess in terms of imagery

A lovely mess but a mess indeed

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

where did this guy buy that shirt

its from the merchandise from the Endless Summer Tour

Ive been working out a lot so I out grew mine :( sorta bitter sweet. should've gotten a bigger size

its from the merchandise from the Endless Summer Tour

Ive been working out a lot so I out grew mine :( sorta bitter sweet. should've gotten a bigger size

fml so my chances to find one of these under 150$ are like 0... if I'd even find one to buy

image.png