Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

I hope so! I am DYING to see the album cover and tracklist!!

In b4 the rest of the songs are "Hope", "Peace", "Faith", "Charity" and so on, to match with the "Love" title  :toofunny: 

And also we would get the release date, official title, and find out if there's a deluxe version   :cumming:

LOVE has been added to the Australian/New Zealand "New Music Friday" playlist on Spotify...

https://play.spotify.com/user/spotifyaustralia/playlist/3DL9G1ApvJDIR4IhWIJ8AQ

She was also added to Spotify's "Mood Booster" playlist!

https://play.spotify.com/user/spotify/playlist/6uTuhSs7qiEPfCI3QDHXsL

Queen of mood boosting!!

It's down on Spotify again.. Keep streaming FAT.

If you don't have apple music or spotify And only "downloaded" the song...

Don't play it on your "offline" library (you're wasting streams). Stream it on YouTube.

where did it chart on Spotify yesterday?

it was #40 WW and 37 US. Now #50 and #60 :rip:

Idk its really weird as the song is very erratic. Moving 10 spots up or down depending on the days. :rip:

it was #40 WW and 37 US. Now #50 and #60 :rip:

Idk its really weird as the song is very erratic. Moving 10 spots up or down depending on the days. :rip:

Ouch. From 37 to 60 is a big drop. And she also needs airplay. If she ends up getting some airplay, it can have a chance of ppl actually looking it up on Spotify and buy it on iTunes.

She needs to be on more playlists and Lana stans should stream the hell out of it.

Ouch. From 37 to 60 is a big drop. And she also needs airplay. If she ends up getting some airplay, it can have a chance of ppl actually looking it up on Spotify and buy it on iTunes.

She needs to be on more playlists and Lana stans should stream the hell out of it.

she lost like 200K streams in the US. A mess :rip:

Maybe trumpsters stopped listening? :rip:

she lost like 200K streams in the US. A mess :rip:

Maybe trumpsters stopped listening? :rip:

I highly doubt they have ever cared for her in the first place? 200k is a huge drop. I was not expecting that.

And OMG, have you noticed that Lana stan & new member on ATRL who is a quite open alt right and Trump supporter in the Blaire White threads? A hot mess.

I highly doubt they have ever cared for her in the first place? 200k is a huge drop. I was not expecting that.

And OMG, have you noticed that Lana stan & new member on ATRL who is a quite open alt right and Trump supporter in the Blaire White threads? A hot mess.

what's his username?

tumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o1_400.giftumblr_o2bsk3y0kh1so86p6o2_400.gif

Girl idk one of Lana stans who also has an account on here (went to the Atlantic show).

Started sending PRAYERS to Lana on twitter. :rip: :rip: :rip:

:deadbanana:

On the other hand, there are also a number of pretty open racists and right wingers who are Gaga stans. Just take a look into the lounge section from time to time and it does not affect Gaga at all.

A few Trump supporters will not change her demographic that has never been Republican.

The "main" problem Lana faces is that she has served material that was not well recieved by casual listeners over the years that have loved BTD and that she has many fans in many irrelevant markets. It will be hard for her to win old fans again.

The "main" problem Lana faces is that she has served material that was not well recieved by casual listeners over the years that have loved BTD and that she has many fans in many irrelevant markets. It will be hard for her to win old fans again.

Yeah she could release a BTD pt II and she'd still have to build up a "fanbase" because she lost so many listeners during 2014-16.

Does someone keep track of Lana's monthly listeners on spotify? It's 10.148.020 right now.

i76mrxw.png