Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

Don't be delusional, the event was as interesting for the GP as her Honeymoon instagram account. Noone but hardcore fans attended. Plus it was a video for a random song from an album that had been out for a while and was already dead buzz-wise.

Love has posters all around cities and multiple blogs and news-sites promote it as the lead single for her new album. Of course this has much more attention.

ok but what about Wet Toast and High By The Chart?

Love have more likes and views will catch up eventually.

ok but what about Wet Toast and High By The Chart?

Love have more likes and views will catch up eventually.

Ok but what about the fact neither me or the post I replied to talked about West Coast or High By The Beach.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Ok but what about the fact neither me or the post I replied to talked about West Coast or High By The Beach.

no but you were comparing promo levels and lead single status and the amount intention it received.

Wet Toast and Hight By The Chart are leads.

Love is that song. Eeeek she DID THAT.

not bad????

It is her best performing video EVER.

Oh wow I had no idea, i just thought it was doing much better than HBTB. That's amazing!

im super glad love is doing so well and shes def getting that online promo, but sometimes i think people on here care more about her position on the charts and how much shes making off streaming than like, actually sitting down and enjoying how good lanas music is. youtube views are good and will benefit her but its not like she needs to be popular for us to like her

pNjWdpc.png

Love has outpeaked HBTB's and WC's likes after like two days.  :toofunny:

It also has more likes than VG on her vevo.

Ahhhh, it just bothers me that Universal is not seeing the full potential of it

it has dropped on almost every Spotify Chart of like 10 places :ohno:

giphy.gif

Love has outpeaked HBTB's and WC's likes after like two days.  :toofunny:

It also has more likes than VG on her vevo.

Ahhhh, it just bothers me that Universal is not seeing the full potential of it

I think they are doing the best they can. (Tho I do wish they would payola radio tbh but whatever)

Lana needs to get out there and promote. She needs to get back on SNL again and shut everyone up for good. I can imagine the song and album will just blow up.

Yeah but High By The Chart charted for 1 DAY then dropped from the face of the earth.

I know, I have seen it. First of all, it needs to be on more Spotify playlists. Then it also needs more exposure on Apple Music and Pandora. She also needs to damn promote this song instead of sitting in LA and working on music for another artist's side project. 

They could have made the decision to send it out to radio already when it leaked so that it would have gotten a chance to get spins this week.

Doing two random five minute interviews for British radio without even being in London is just the pits. Her label needs to tell her: Sweetheart, you gotta move your ass over here.

Acoustic performance of Love on SNL would just blow up.. Sia and Adele style tbh.

she can sing much better these days but she honestly wouldn't be able to do a performance in that style

I think other than fear of Live Tv Lana has a big fear of performing in NYC in general. After 2012 she performed only once there :( i kinda feel bad for her because she could just prove everybody wrong with one performance but she's not confident enough

giphy.gif

she can sing much better these days but she honestly wouldn't be able to do a performance in that style

I think other than fear of Live Tv Lana has a big fear of performing in NYC in general. After 2012 she performed only once there :( i kinda feel bad for her because she could just prove everybody wrong with one performance but she's not confident enough

in all seriousness, she needs to get over it. She is a pro after all. And nobody is really wanting her to fail like back then. In fact, most ppl are actually rooting for her

Love is such a feel-good song and she's been very open and outspoken lately, if she did perfom now, that would change the image the GP has of her as a depressed emo goth shtick from 2012