Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

I'm here for it tbh. I wonder if this video will have special effects?

I don't care as long as she doesn't touch another cheap Instagram filter with a ten yard stick

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

Kinda nervous about the video Chuck is shooting, it seems like it will be focused on the actors more.. I loved the Love music video but I hope this one it will be more Lana-centered  :pray2:

4BZPaCg.jpg

I think it is safe to say we are going to get a witch themed song on this album. Since the pictures from BTS of the new Chuck video!

I'd love that but ... it's never safe to say anything about Lana. Remember when we thought Freak would mainly be about some sort of cult or that MTWBT would be colorful?

The only witchy pic we have is this one in the black outfit and that's a pic without any probs or effects or special outfits she could have just done for this ritual-thing

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Why do people care if Lana is referring to witchcraft? Its not that serious, and it's probably alluding to her music video that she just filmed. Even if it's not then whatever. It makes her edgier :rock:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

I'd love that but ... it's never safe to say anything about Lana. Remember when we thought Freak would mainly be about some sort of cult or that MTWBT would be colorful?

The only witchy pic we have is this one in the black outfit and that's a pic without any probs or effects or special outfits she could have just done for this ritual-thing

But wasn't freak about some sort of cult? As in the Manson Family and the references to the Jonestown massacre? Sorry if I'm wrong. :)

Soon there are going to be loads of YouTube videos about Lana being in the illuminati because of these pictures. :horror: There are already loads on her music videos.

Found one. In the thumbnail they spellt it 'Lana Del Ray'. :notamused:

The comments are extra spicy too (they are all convinced she is a transgender women with ribs removed?).

Found one. In the thumbnail they spell it 'Lana Del Ray'. :notamused:

The comments are extra spicy too (they are all convinced she is a transgender women with ribs removed?).

What in tarnation

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

But wasn't freak about some sort of cult? As in the Manson Family and the references to the Jonestown massacre? Sorry if I'm wrong. :)

There were influences but does the video itself give you the Cult vibes tge previews gave us? It's based on the cult, but nothing cult-ish happens. The "cult vibes" turned out to be hallucinatioms, scenes from the HM Trailer were not used etc

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

There were influences but does the video itself give you the Cult vibes tge previews gave us? It's based on the cult, but nothing cult-ish happens. The "cult vibes" turned out to be hallucinatioms, scenes from the HM Trailer were not used etc

ah I see what you meant now ;)

Ok so now I can say it, the thing I'm excited about is that there's Love posters up all in Paris and there's a contest from UMG to win CDs, posters and other promo stuff. I'm too ugly to win but I got my Lasagna Del Rey tshirt under my Lana sweater and I'm about to leave to do at least five posters yo, so all of this to say maybe there will be other campaigns like this in other big cities! The posters are in very touristic zones too I'm excited c ya l8er alligators

ZKcaooE.png

Ok so now I can say it, the thing I'm excited about is that there's Love posters up all in Paris and there's a contest from UMG to win CDs, posters and other promo stuff. I'm too ugly to win but I got my Lasagna Del Rey tshirt under my Lana sweater and I'm about to leave to do at least five posters yo, so all of this to say maybe there will be other campaigns like this in other big cities! The posters are in very touristic zones too I'm excited c ya l8er alligators

Fuck I just left Paris, would have loved to see Love promo, it did very well in France :defeated:

8nl2OpX.png

When u get cute emails from bae :flutter:

50615985426_40c3b4e80e_o.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS