Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

The Chimera logo fits in with this tweet from a month ago https://twitter.com/LanaDelRey/status/824914125004234752 and those cryptic instagram posts about stem cells.

"The term chimera has come to describe any mythical or fictional animal with parts taken from various animals, or to describe anything composed of very disparate parts, or perceived as wildly imaginative, implausible, or dazzling. The seeing of a Chimera was an omen for disaster."

IM GETTING AHS: COVEN VIBES. LANA IS BORN TO BE AN ACTRESS. THIE VIDEO REMINDS ME OF ADDAMS FAMILY 60S SHOW, IM FUCKING SCREAMING. LANA IS THE REAL LOVE WITCH. OMG.

WHERE IS MY FUCKING WIG HALP

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

She's so cute man. I studied retro futuristic themes for my advanced higher art, it's a very interesting concept for Lana to take on.

Lana's been obsessed with vintage feelings, so to base her next album on an ideology rather than an aesthetic is quite a turning point.

If anyone wants a bit of Ed, retrofuturistic is a term meaning what they thought the future was going to be like in the past. Fish-bowl Astronauts and flying cars and the likes. I cannot wait to see Lana achieve this on an artistic level.

Take me to god.

SHE'S CHANGED HER PROFILE PICTURE ON IG AND HER BIO TO "SMACK DAB IN THE MIDDLE OF HOLLYWEIRD"

She's changed her icon and her Instagram bio to "smack dab in the middle of hollyweird" iconic

I THOUGHT YALL WERE TROLLING I AM FUCKING EXPLODING

ZKcaooE.png

Retro-futurism with occult undertones I AM HERE FOR IT, FUCK ME UP LANA

Btw, I'm not sure if this is relevant but Frances Bean Cobain used to have her Instagram bio location as 'Hollyweird".........and Frances plays guitar and sings a bit so.....just throwing that out there.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven