Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

What do you all think the ingredients mean from the trailer? 

well, xo is the colab with the weeknd

the moon is probably about love

space idk

and how about that another symbol????

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

So from everything I've gathered-

A month ago Lana posts a Instagram video singing along to a John Lennon song- refers to it as The Beetles

Then she posts the Witch post on Twitter that said ingredients can be found online with the Emoji (strawberry cake)

In the begging of the album trailer it's a field of strawberries

Then, when she's cooking up ingredients it shows the logo from John Lennon's son's label, which features "Yoko Uno"

Maybe Lana is doing a cover of Strawberry Fields Forever with Yoko Ono ❤

^^^^ i don't think yoko would be at the cover but her agents said that the album would have "special colabs", which indicates more than one colab...... so.....

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Imagine whe she puts the album up for preorder, with official artwork and promotional single!

Omg, i'm going to die. This better happen in April but right after I come back of my spring break 'cause I won't be at home and won't be able to preorder the album 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

A feat with John Lennon son would stop the world for sure...  :hooker:  :hooker:  :hooker:

Or maybe she will resurrect John Lennon for a collab, thats why the album call Lust For Life  :hdu: