Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

This is a stretch but hear me out. What if she collabs with France's Bean Cobain? (I know they had the beef) but ya know..

- Frances' Twitter/Insta bio location used to be 'Hollyweird'

- Frances' username is Space Witch

- Lana has been in contact a lot with Frances' mom Courtney

- Frances does in fact play guitar and sing a little

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I wonder what the strawberries are meant to represent?? 

somebody mentioned before & my best guess is something related to the beatles, strawberry fields forever / the videos of lana listening to the beatles / 60s and 70s political theme / yoko ono collab etc

pNjWdpc.png

Honestly no shade to chuck but I hope that the album cover it's the look from the trailer or at least close to it, because I'm in love with this B&W wicth like theme. I don't want the turquoise sweater shoot on the same location of HBTB  :defeated:

mH6fLZ4.gif

IM GETTING AHS: COVEN VIBES. LANA IS BORN TO BE AN ACTRESS. THIE VIDEO REMINDS ME OF ADDAMS FAMILY 60S SHOW, IM FUCKING SCREAMING. LANA IS THE REAL LOVE WITCH. OMG.

my DREAM is for lana to star in some campy b-movie!! she should have been cast in the love witch, obvs. i adore her speaking voice so much, the whole movie would be asmr for me.

let me be who i'm meant to be

I need to start saving my coins for the preorders, i'm ready for the box sets and exclusive vinyls

Fuck me too. I hope the album isn't released THAT soon cause i'm broke for the boxsets   :toofunny:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Someone must check the Hollywood sign and see if there's something on the middle of the letter H.

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

Maybe we'll get the single and prerelease on Tuesday! The original rumors I heard were April 4th which just so happens to be this coming Tuesday. I would be so happy.

I thought Friday's were the new release days