Say Yes to Heaven

LDR5 - Pre-Release Thread

I think there's hidden song titles in here, imagine a song called "Statue of Liberty" or something

Hollywood

Statue of Liberty

Strawberry Fields Forever

The Love Witch

What might this have to do with the album though? Seven songs that aren't singles? Our little space witch solar system colony???

Well, the day of the release we're all going on a feild trip to each planet.

So is this what we're getting instead of a sampler? The Honeymoon sampler was released Sept. 8 2015, and Honeymoon was released Sept 18 2015. Optimistically, we could be getting the album as soon as 10 days from now? What do y'all think?

So is this what we're getting instead of a sampler? The Honeymoon sampler was released Sept. 8 2015, and Honeymoon was released Sept 18 2015. Optimistically, we could be getting the album as soon as 10 days from now? What do y'all think?

Lust For Life // April 7th

Idk how does that sound?

i guess we're gonna find out the release date in a few dates bc she just announced the album, she announced hm way before releasing the teaser.

i76mrxw.png 

The boxset is going to be phenomenal looking. Imagine she did those Picture Disc Vinyls again but space themed or with a daisy theme  :defeated:

Or another idea that would be awesome would be to make the vinyl clear with a galaxy pattern kinda twirl spread across the disc  :crai:

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Lust For Life // April 7th

Idk how does that sound?

SOUNDS FUCKING GOOD but probably not happening lol. I'm so thirsty for the new album :toofunny: This era is started off with a freaking BANG, so I won't complain if she draws it out really long and serves us tons of looks/hype. 

i thought the "especially on tuesdays" bit was just to throw some humor in there, not really related to whats shes saying, but we know how she loves 2 be ~cryptic~

pNjWdpc.png

It's most likely not gonna happen, but I would be so here for a collaboration with Yoko Ono. I get why people who only know the video of her screaming at an art exhibition would be against it, but she's also made amazing music like this:

+ it would fit so well with the more socially aware vibe she's going for.

I AM MY ONLY GOD