Mileena

Paradise - Pre-Release Thread

You guys, i think a lot of what some of you are hearing as vocal "processing" is just compression artifacts, which there are a LOT of because these clips are compressed to death. The sound quality of everything we've heard so far is absolutely wretched. Let's wait until we can properly play the CD. I've listened to Burning Desire and Ride once and that's all i'm going to do because the quality is intolerable.

Let me give you this to illustrate your speech.

9MF8y.gif

up45I.gif

Guest Maru the Cat

I had always hoped that Bowie + Jagger rumor was real. Yum. :3

Guest Maru the Cat

Okay guys, I need to repent for my negative thoughts about this upcoming re-release. I've listened to Blue Velvet since; I love it. I've listened to Ride, I love it. I've had Burning Desire on repeat, and damn, is that song a grower!

There's really no excuse for what I did. I abandoned my artist! I abandoned my artist! I ABANDONED LANA! :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JghkG4WydNk

I normally will not ever post with men with sub-par facial hair (read: mustaches), but I made an except for this because it is so relevant. The forum is Paul Dano. I am Daniel Day Lewis. I have sinned. :(

...I'm sorry. (._. )

I really just wanted an excuse to say "I am Daniel Day Lewis" :3

Guest Maru the Cat

;) I was aware. But sadly I can't pull anything over anyone :(

You jerk! :3

tumblr_mabdbomEst1r8yxpm.gif

I can't wait until Pussy leaks in full. ha ha ha That image on Tumblr is hilarious.

tumblr_mavvqs4fOX1qzd516_1348539509_cover.jpg

Can Lana's next album be called "Songs to kill yourself to." Everything is just too gorgeous.. and depressing. Just this morning I was driving to work with Blue Velvet blasting and I honestly thought, "oh this is so beautiful.. I could crash right now and not even care. Heaven!"

If the video for "ride" is what I picture when I listen to the song It's gonna be fucking incredible. Thus far all her videos and visuals have been perfect.

The only thing this woman can't do is live that well (she's not bad but it's not great). She should just do a kate bush and stop performing live and just release fucking incredible material and videos.

I just listened to samples and burning desire. I love how soft these songs sound. Like they don't have as many beats and everything as BTD did. It's like the calm after the storm. Like she's whispering through some of the songs. They aren't necessarily as melodic as BTD either. idk how to explain it but it certainly has that "Paradise" feel to it, like hanging out by the pool with no worries in the world, type of feel lol I'm really excited for "Bel Air" and Gods & Monsters.

I've never gotten into Yayo, I listened to it once so i'm excited to really get into this new version

I can't wait until Pussy leaks in full. ha ha ha That image on Tumblr is hilarious.

tumblr_mavvqs4fOX1qzd516_1348539509_cover.jpg

Can Lana's next album be called "Songs to kill yourself to." Everything is just too gorgeous.. and depressing. Just this morning I was driving to work with Blue Velvet blasting and I honestly thought, "oh this is so beautiful.. I could crash right now and not even care. Heaven!"

While taking my math test like an hour ago, I thought to myself "Tonight, I'm going to go home, find that GQ picture of Lana touching herself by the curtain, and put the Pepsi logo on it." I kid you not. I'm legitimately upset someone beat me to it.

I wish i had long hair to brush slowly in the mirror when i hear Lana tbh.

:lmao: Perfect.

Okay guys, I need to repent for my negative thoughts about this upcoming re-release. I've listened to Blue Velvet since; I love it. I've listened to Ride, I love it. I've had Burning Desire on repeat, and damn, is that song a grower!

There's really no excuse for what I did. I abandoned my artist! I abandoned my artist! I ABANDONED LANA! :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JghkG4WydNk

I normally will not ever post with men with sub-par facial hair (read: mustaches), but I made an except for this because it is so relevant. The forum is Paul Dano. I am Daniel Day Lewis. I have sinned. :(

...I'm sorry. (._. )

I really just wanted an excuse to say "I am Daniel Day Lewis" :3

MARU YES YOU BETTA STAN :legend: :crying:

Is it too soon to say that I believe a lot of this is going to shit on Born to Die itself?