Elle

Snapchat Updates

they could've put more effort into it, daisies instead of those roses, a different shade of blue resembling the one in the video and some cars floating around, still cute I guess

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Lana made a Tumblr to start the Ultraviolence era, a new Instagram account to start the Honeymoon era, and a Snapchat for this era. Her tradition lol

I love this woman <3

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

i always wonder how celebs deal with their snapchat accounts...

like they receive thousands of snaps everyday lol...

you can turn snapchat settings on so that you only get snaps from people you've added.

HIGHKEY not here for this at all. I hate snapchat and I hate oversharing. You don't need to do this Lana, you are a legend not a fad.

What Electra said. And it's not like she even uses social media regularly anyways.

Her Snapchat will most likely be a ghost town like her tumblr

No1 uses snapchat anymore guys..  Lana always vintage on her promotion  :hooker:

No one uses snapchat? Wtf... It's like the biggest social media now besides Instagram.... What are you on. Every teen/adult (even kids) you see are talking about their streaks and stories and shit like... I mean you might not be getting many snaps but we are lol

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

My wife Courtney Stodden, the queen of beauty and avid Lana listener, posted a video snap using Lana's filter!
39279756200_7d013c5700_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS