Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Omg we got the album cover and a magazine shoot in two days and y'all alread thirsty. Ungrateful bitchies

Just because Lana never does much, it doesn't mean that her uploading the f*cking album cover on facebook is like a big thing. Most of the other artists releasing this year just f*cking uploaded it casually when putting up the first single. It's not even as if it would be an innovative or spectacular cover.

Still no tracklist or release date, not pre order or second (promotional) single.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Just because Lana never does much, it doesn't mean that her uploading the f*cking album cover on facebook is like a big thing. Most of the other artists releasing this year just f*cking uploaded it casually when putting up the first single. It's not even as if it would be an innovative or spectacular cover.

Still no tracklist or release date, not pre order or second (promotional) single.

We survived the pre-pre-release time, we can live for 2 days without news

giphy.gif

We survived the pre-pre-release time, we can live for 2 days without news

Of course we can, but that does not mean one can not wish for her to finally give us this basic information about the album. Keeping quiet about a release date for so long is annoying af.

I saw this on ig 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BS2-yW6Fb17/?taken-by=tropicobaby

Does it look legit to you?  :defeated: probably not

Are you joking? The description literally says that it's a fanmade edit and ... just look at the back cover. It looks hideous with the font going over the picture.

Are you joking? The description literally says that it's a fanmade edit and ... just look at the back cover. It looks hideous with the font going over the picture.

oops  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :lmao:

i go through all this / before you wake up / so i can feel happier / to be safe up here with you

I'd rather get a 9 song plus interlude album that took over a year to mature to perfection rather than a 14 tracks record that took less than a year and from which I only listen to remixes of two songs now. Drag race shade noise

4tdWYMA.png

While I'm not a fan of Burnt Norton (don't get me wrong I still love it) imagine an interlude like in Tropico when she recites Howl. I would be shook to my core.

Would hate an interlude like Stargirl though. It's soooo good. It's one of those things that doesn't deserve to be so short. I'd rather her interludes not be songs.