Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Omgomg that shoot of GORGEOUS and I really hope the date is real, they can't advertise the date if they don't know for sure right?

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I feel like she isn't going to release the tracklist? It seems a bit late since the release is (hopefully) 15 days away? Totally fine with that, I just want her to confirm the 26th and not make it a surprise.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I really do hope she isn't trying -poorly- to surprise us cause I wanna know if there is going to be a boxset or not so I buy the CD + Vinyl or just the boxset (if it has a vinyl included)

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Shit if I could get the subscription version individually I would but the standard cover is just as good

Unless you can find a cheap subscription that you can cancel after that one magazine then I doubt you'll be able to get it other than resellers and if that's the case I can already tell it's gonna be an expensive copy.

Unless you can find a cheap subscription that you can cancel after that one magazine then I doubt you'll be able to get it other than resellers and if that's the case I can already tell it's gonna be an expensive copy.

$30 was enough for today.. she still has like 5 other mags and then the vinyls and box set

Curious if God Bless America is a BTD outtake. I remember in an interview she said that it was one of the titles she had in mind for BTD so if it really is, wow, a title track :defeated:

No she said she just wrote it