Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

She's most likely using the trendy beauty product Farsali Rose Gold Elixir Oil.

I don't think she's having them removed, as they've always been pretty light. I think she stated she got them done in the shade "Gangster Grey" so it's not as bold as the back tattoos she has on her hands.

Looking at old pics of them again, I see you're right about them being grey instead of black. I guess I just always assumed she'd put a little makeup over them for the red carpet. Could also have been makeup'd a little by the Elle makeup team.

photo.jpglanadelrey-1jpg.jpgphoto.jpg

Looking at old pics of them again, I see you're right about them being grey instead of black. I guess I just always assumed she'd put a little makeup over them for the red carpet. Could also have been makeup'd a little by the Elle makeup team.

But that's valid too, they'd probably use a bit of make up around her tattooo's as well sometimes considering how close to the face they are, but golden rule of tattoo's is black lines. That's why watercolour tattoo's look impressive at first but turn to mush after a few years. Black is the only thing that remotely holds its shape after a couple of years (as compared to greys as whites).

But there weren't really any photos of the tattoo's fresh out the studio, really, so we can't know.

Lana's just so confident and active this era, I know a lot of us are disappointed with the withholding of information from Lana and her team so far but I've been pretty happy with this era when it comes to looks and Lana personally, she looks the best she has in a while, and I just know she has a lot of things coming. I feel really excited, I had lost a lot of hope for Honeymoon by the time TLY/ the album shoot came out and I really love the material of LFL so far, so much better than the Honeymoon era in my opinion.

Awh! I think I just followed you too doll :kiss: :kiss:

follow me on twitter @queenofdysaster i literally tweet the most absurd crap lmao

and while you're at it @xmissdaytona on instagram too xoxo

girl you're sooo pretty

i'm ovowaffle

it means eggwaffle 

yeah

anyway

I'VE BEEN DOING MY HOMEWORK THE WHOLE DAY I CAN'T BELIEVE ALL THESE THINGS HAPPENED IN A DAY LMAOOOO i love y'all 

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Honeymoon &High By The Beach> Love and Lust for Life. While love is a really great track, it felt quite familiar sonically and lust for life is just bad. It's the only time I've felt uncertain about new Lana music. I really hope the album is more HMesque than the BTD lite mess she seemingly wants to serve for her fans(who told her this was a good idea).

Praying she didn't scrap BAR. It's quite interesting and definitely something fresh from her.

Honeymoon &High By The Beach> Love and Lust for Life. While love is a really great track, it felt quite familiar sonically and lust for life is just bad. It's the only time I've felt uncertain about new Lana music. I really hope the album is more HMesque than the BTD lite mess she seemingly wants to serve for her fans(who told her this was a good idea).

Praying she didn't scrap BAR. It's quite interesting and definitely something fresh from her.

but we're talking about her makeup :ohno:

???, ?????????

I was meant to be studying and then all this drama happened. Going to flop in my exam tomorrow oops. I complain about this era being dry and about her silence but I'm gna stop cause she's giving us so many magazines + more social media presence and I'm just so happy! I really want Paris Match though ffs I'm so disgustingly thirsty and desperate for it that I sent a message to the photographer and Paris Match insta account. I hope SOMEONE replies  :excited:  :excited:

Edit: Ps Why do some people have cute little phrases above their pro pics and how do I get one?????

I was meant to be studying and then all this drama happened. Going to flop in my exam tomorrow oops. I complain about this era being dry and about her silence but I'm gna stop cause she's giving us so many magazines + more social media presence and I'm just so happy! I really want Paris Match though ffs I'm so disgustingly thirsty and desperate for it that I sent a message to the photographer and Paris Match insta account. I hope SOMEONE replies :excited: :excited:

Edit: Ps Why do some people have cute little phrases above their pro pics and how do I get one?????

If they reply make sure you don't forget spill the tea :oprah3:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I was meant to be studying and then all this drama happened. Going to flop in my exam tomorrow oops. I complain about this era being dry and about her silence but I'm gna stop cause she's giving us so many magazines + more social media presence and I'm just so happy! I really want Paris Match though ffs I'm so disgustingly thirsty and desperate for it that I sent a message to the photographer and Paris Match insta account. I hope SOMEONE replies  :excited:  :excited:

You can make one after 200 posts I believe

LIZARD PEOPLE