Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Maybe it's the Flipside of this era? i'm hoping it's not part of the main tracklist

The Flipside guitar was haunting and Coachella gives me actual nightmares

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Maybe it's the Flipside of this era? i'm hoping it's not part of the main tracklist

But like why would she release a song not part of the main tracklist before the album is released? Like there's no reason she would release a Target exclusive track (which is what Flipside was) as a promo single

FzytWEW.png

please send me the fucking song its not even available anymore

u can stream here

https://clyp.it/l0sqpvju

Why would a demo be on Spotify?

Lana's team...........................................

It's not really impossible tbh. But some people say that it's not skipping on Spotify so idk

These lyrics are so beautiful, she is sticking up for the younger generation wishing for a better life for them

I can't believe all of you trash, dragging her when the very thing she is doing is siding with you :crossed:

After having transcribed the lyrics, I love the song.  I can overlook the ultrashit production

If you genuinely think this is her worst song you have a lot of listening to do by miles.

ok but give me an example of a lana song that's worse than this? i've listened to every song she's EVER recorded

nearly everything pre-honeymoon has been good, including some of the weirdest and worst demos (ie betty boop boop, sonically a mess but still very cute and full of character). this song is just empty and terrible

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

did u guys noticed that this song has glitches like is stops or skips seconds this can't be the final work it can´t be 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

I doubt a demo would make it to Spotify. Just because her teams not 100 doesn't mean they're that stupid. Any statements like that are obviously psychological reasurements that the song can't actually be "bad".