Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

i dont understand how love fits on this album lol

youve literally only heard 2 tracks out of the possible 14 from the new album. A little too early to make assumptions

I think that is Yosemite because she revealed in ELLE UK that Yosemite have a chorus about the process of a relationship "Darlin, darlin, darlin, I fall to pieces when I'm with you..."

Gi4ZOLll.png

She commented "cherry" ok, but It doesn't confirm that the song is called "Cherry"

She commented "cherry" ok, but It doesn't confirm that the song is called "Cherry"

we're just calling it by that for now since we don't know the official title lol it's the only thing we have to call it by rn

It would actually make sense if this was Yosemite. Wasn't it  supposed to be recorded in one take? Her vocals sound so ... emotional and authentic on those "Cherry" snippets and it would probably explain the slightly UV-esque vibe of the track.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

that sound her voice makes at 0:15 is so ugly can she finally stop using this non existing singing technique she probably came up with when she fell from that tree once.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePwyaev3C4I 

I actually really enjoy it when she does that. At least on songs like PWYC or this one.

she basically confirmed it's called Cherry and Yosemite was an acoustic one take right?

Like, I don't want to say it's not called "Cherry", but just her captioning it that way does not really confirm it. She could have just oosted it because of the lyrics. And both her vocals aswell as the guitar sound like it could have been an acoustic one-take, with the basic vox and the drums added later.

The lyrics I hear:

We're standing in the face of danger

Cause you just want it so much

Time flies (?)

It's like heaven taking the place of something evil

Then it burned off from flesh

And I, and I, and I <------ this line is definite, listen to the snippet again, plus is carries on to the next verse.

I fall to pieces when I'm with you

I fall to pieces

Like cherries in wine.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

so she'll perform cherry this weekend and then release it as a single on youtube right after? it wouldn't make sense otherwise

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

so she'll perform cherry this weekend and then release it as a single on youtube right after? it wouldn't make sense otherwise

It's not really unusual for artists to perform new tracks on their concerts, without the intention of releasing them as singles. I mean ... I also REALLY hope we'll get the traclk asap, but let's not get out hopes up.

The lyrics I hear:

We're standing in the face of danger

Cause you just want it so much

Time flies (?)

It's like heaven taking the place of something evil

Then it burned off from flesh

And I, and I, and I <------ this line is definite, listen to the snippet again, plus is carries on to the next verse.

I fall to pieces when I'm with you

I fall to pieces

Like cherries in wine.

Stop confusing me with the "And I, And I", I already got used to the "Darling, Darling" :defeated:

Also I've heard Abel singing "Heteros for life" once and I can't unhear it now

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

aoFyeGm.png

Album comes in July, I asked cede.ch

Translation of the mail:

"Thank you for your mail.

The album is coming July at the earliest.

Universal just confirmed this to us once again.

Any other date is a rumor."

image.png