Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Lol I mean why be mad at him? It's all part of Lana's divine plan. Like we all said, it's a cover-up. It's pretty funny tbh

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

is that even legal? or professional? 

it's legal, just messy, he's just averting attention to the rising surprise date getting bigger before friday so it's more of a surprise to the GP

giphy.gif

I wasn't before but this makes me lean towards being a firmer believer in the 26th theory. Pirates Of The Caribbean holidays and Lana at the same time, come through

4tdWYMA.png

The fans are giving it to him on his post. Damn. I understand you're frustrated, but some of you go from "I'd suck his dick" to "I hate him I'm killing myself".

it's legal, just messy, he's just averting attention to the rising surprise date getting bigger before friday so it's more of a surprise to the GP

i didn't know about that i thought it's unprofessional because how could you lie to her fans the album is unfinished yet they aren't kids

okay i forgot shes been calling us kids lately so yeah it makes sense now.. kids  :toofunny:

:smile3:

Why start the campaign, give interviews saying it's coming soon, put billboards up advertising it, release the fucking artwork etc if it's not even finished?!??!!

49284c6b2db9ab2f24804de93d42f37d.jpg

i totally forgot about the billboard  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:

I think you guys are all setting yourself up for disappointment about this surprise release. I just don't see it happening. May 26 was never a date from Lana or her team, it was just picked up by publications. We have no real evidence that the album will be out Friday. Plus, Lana doesn't seem like the surprise release type.

She will release a release date when she's ready.

I think you guys are all setting yourself up for disappointment about this surprise release. I just don't see it happening. May 26 was never a date from Lana or her team, it was just picked up by publications. We have no real evidence that the album will be out Friday. Plus, Lana doesn't seem like the surprise release type.

She will release a release date when she's ready.

but what about the reliable sources? many of them said it's May 26th