Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

what if she releases first in apple music or something and then release cd, lp and whatever else

may 26 or june 2 - exclusive to apple music ppl

june 2/june 9/june 16 - ww release

I could see it happening bc like in February I think Lana met up with someone in Apple music (don't remember if he was the head if apple music or some other position) because he posted a pic of him w her and apple music has been commenting on album related stuff on her IG and twitter

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

didn't she meet a man who's the manager of apple music 2 months ago? - im not sure if he's a manager but he's so important as what i remember- wow it makes sense now

exactly!! also apple music official acc used to comment her photos on instagram too

I literally commented this after yall discussed it :lmao:

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

To be honest I'm not that type that would be like OMG UNSTANNING. But she would lose my respect if she did that for sure. I pay for a streaming service already and I buy her CD's merch etc. So disrespectful when artist's do this exclusive BS.

she would lose my respect too, though i don't think that she can chooses by herself where she releases her albums, but i'm very sure she can disagree with her agents and etc

it's very rare and expensive to me to buy her merch, i have all her cds but lots of people helped me to get it, it gets more expensive every single day, and i know it's going to take a while to buy LFL's cd, it would be freaking disrespectful

i hope i'm wrong about the streaming thing but it's something to consider, unfortunely ;/

guys could you please explain why is this so bad? like yeah it's bad for me because i don't pay for apple music i'm not a member i only buy the albums itself so i'm not helping in the streaming stuff but it seems like most of ppl are members in apple music

how would this be disrespectful in general? i didn't get it sorry  :(

:smile3:

exactly!! also apple music official acc used to comment her photos on instagram too

I could see it happening bc like in February I think Lana met up with someone in Apple music (don't remember if he was the head if apple music or some other position) because he posted a pic of him w her and apple music has been commenting on album related stuff on her IG and twitter

yes she seems like she made a deal with them, they never did this before with her

wow.. it does make sense.. it really does 

GUYS PLS STOP HAHAH you're making too much sense and I reaaaally really don't want it to be apple exclusiveeeeee  :defeated:

Couldn't that just be the vinyl release?

nope, I asked about the album in general, pretty sure they'd told me if cd was coming this week and vinyl on june

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

TOP SECRET INFO

is this a joke or 'real' if so source plz

LUST FOR LIFE TRACKLIST:

1. Love

2. Lust For Life (ft The Weeknd)

3. Double Vision

4. Cherry

5. Hourglass

6. God Bless America

7. Rapture

8. Seven Heavens

9. Yosemite

10. Tomorrow Never Came (ft Sean Lennon)

11. When The World Was At War, We Kept Dancing

12. Strawberry Moon

13. 13 Beaches

14. Beautiful People, Beautiful Problems (ft Stevie Nicks)

15. Architecture

16. Wild Ones

Bonus Tracks :

17. Coachella - Woodstock In My Mind

18. Children Of The Bad Revolution

19. Never Let Me Go

20. Dreams of A New Reality

giphy.gif

nope, I asked about the album in general, pretty sure they'd told me if cd was coming this week and vinyl on june

for initial digital release i'm pretty sure all physical copies would be ship out a week or so after, and since may 26 is the end of may it would make perfect timing sense for record stores to not stock the vinyl until a week or so into june

giphy.gif

guys could you please explain why is this so bad? like yeah it's bad for me because i don't pay for apple music i'm not a member i only buy the albums itself so i'm not helping in the streaming stuff

but how would this be disrespectful in general? i didn't get it sorry  :(

Well for me personally, I pay for spotify. I understand artists need to make a living too and I have always supported Lana from the start. I buy all her CDs, singles, merch etc. To then go and make it an apple exclusive would be disrespectful and alienate a lot of the fanbase who either can't afford the service or pay for another one already. Loyal fans would be denied the album for some time if they were unable or unwilling to pay for apple music. I mean not sure she will do it so I'm not attacking yet, just my thoughts on all artists really who do it. (And all this assuming its digital release first like some people are saying before physical).

i feel hella bad

like even the music stores are changing their answers

last week they said it would be out on may 26 as what shows in their system

now.. all of a sudden it doesn't.. and some of them said it would be out on june

this is so fucking messy

apple music? capitalist scum.. you'll be seeing me torrenting that shit if that happens lmao

this. I'm not paying for Apple music LOL. :wtf:

these liberals fans will be SHOOK by this captialist move.. wonder if she's gonna keep her fanbase   :hdu:   :defeated:

You do realize liberalism is essentially capitalist, sis?  :eartha:

:illumilana2: :dmd: :justride:  

I literally commented this after yall discussed it :lmao:

that's okay bb <3 haha i'm kinda like that too

guys could you please explain why is this so bad? like yeah it's bad for me because i don't pay for apple music i'm not a member i only buy the albums itself so i'm not helping in the streaming stuff but it seems like most of ppl are members in apple music

how would this be disrespectful in general? i didn't get it sorry  :(

i don't pay streaming apps too i only buy the cds

plus: there's no need to be sorry at all, i was typing a text but gogodancer explained it perfectly:

Well for me personally, I pay for spotify. I understand artists need to make a living too and I have always supported Lana from the start. I buy all her CDs, singles, merch etc. To then go and make it an apple exclusive would be disrespectful and alienate a lot of the fanbase who either can't afford the service or pay for another one already. Loyal fans would be denied the album for some time if they were unable or unwilling to pay for apple music. I mean not sure she will do it so I'm not attacking yet, just my thoughts on all artists really who do it. (And all this assuming its digital release first like some people are saying before physical).

<3

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

yes i got it now.. it's so bad like... its really bad

not all of people can afford  two services,, ugh i hope she won't do that 

ben said they would continue to support the streaming platforms because lana was one of the most  streamed female artist bla bla bl a 

TIDAL exclusive #confirmed

FUCK NO 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

i wouldn't mind if she releases one more single through apple music but THE WHOLE DAMN ALBUM

don't you even dare @ lana

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u