Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

rMsFLK7.png

So this was in the video Lana posted and deleted shortly after w/ Neil Krug in it...

Booklet? It's not square tho

this is definitely not an actual Polaroid. Not even Impossible Project makes a peach colored frame. It also looks too thick to be one. (they make orange frames, but this looks more on the peach side)

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

BAR>Roses Bloom For You>White Mustang>Cherry>Change(which I'm curious if it is WTWW, Idk why though lol)>Coachella>Love>L4L>Daisy Chains

​Also I love getting all these snippets lol. Usually once the tracklist is up everybody is like I WANT SNIPPETS! Like checking obscure websites for LQ snippets. Instead now everybody is freaking that we are getting so many snippets. I think Lana is previewing the songs herself which I am down for. I love it this way instead of hearing them from some random website or web page. As for her deleting the stuff but leaving it on her Facebook, it is all to keep her aesthetic on Instagram. The 3 posts in a row etc. Look back b/c her deleting these other two vids she just did realigned the Dazed, album cover, Flaunt, Paris Match, L4L music video, Elle, and Coachella posts.

yeah i think she's gonna tease every song. I still song White Mustang is on the album but she doesn't wanna keep the snippet so to keep it a little 'surprise'

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

Could someone tell me how do we know the song is called white mustang?

we don't know any song titles , we just speculate

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

These songs that she's teasing might not even be on the album. She probably just wants to be generous and give us a sneak peak of the ones we'll never get to hear because she won't release them

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

These songs that she's teasing might not even be on the album. She probably just wants to be generous and give us a sneak peak of the ones we'll never get to hear because she won't release them

Delete this fatty 

I won't forgive her if she never release ''White mustag'' these few seconds of heaven are just  :defeated:

If White Mustang didn't make the album I don't know what I'm gonna do. But I really doubt she would tease all the songs that didn't make the album. She knows how her fans would react.

I AM MY ONLY GOD