Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

it's June 10th and still the album campaign didn't start the right way

No second single

No new music video

No promo single

No preorder 

No track-list 

:toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

her team is killing the hype!!! couple of instagram snippets just won't cut it!!  :dafuq:  :dafuq:

yFSfc8m.jpg

No second single

No new music video

No promo single

No preorder 

No track-list 

her team is killing the hype!!! couple of instagram snippets just won't cut it!!  :dafuq:  :dafuq:

I'm kinda enjoying those snippets. I mean, we heard a lot of cool things. Cherry, the a$ap ft, White Mustang and now Change. They're pretty "ok" but at least it's something. If she gives us all that we want, that would really kill the vibe. Btw, I do think that her team sucks 

No second single

No new music video

No promo single

No preorder 

No track-list 

can't say we dont got no tracklist when she CLEARLY been droppin it every 2 days the last week :delicious:

also LfL was the second single, coachella was last minute promo, poland pre order, albeit it's cheap and dumb our girl got ya beat  :hooker:

1023582346-ObamaChange.jpg

Lizzy Grant has something to say..

https://twitter.com/MissDaytona/status/16265982894

:holla:  :holla:  :holla:

Yes they do. Katie Piper is a high profile example of this. It is an increasing crime in England.

I'm not saying it never happens here, but it's still definitely not as bad.

Why is this being brought up? :awk:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm not saying it never happens here, but it's still definitely not as bad.

Why is this being brought up? :awk:

It does and it is as bad. Just like FGM, for another example too. I didn't bring up acid attacks tho. I just replied to your comments.

Sorry for going o/t - I'm sure there's a feminism thread somewhere.

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

It does and it is as bad. Just like FGM, for another example too. I didn't bring up acid attacks tho. I just replied to your comments.

Sorry for going o/t - I'm sure there's a feminism thread somewhere.

Women who cheat on their spouses in third world countries get acid thrown in their faces all the time. It's a common occurrence. In the first world? Sure it happens, but it's not as frequent. :whatever:

Women who cheat on their spouses in third world countries get acid thrown in their faces all the time. It's a common occurrence. In the first world? Sure it happens, but it's not as frequent. :whatever:

I don't want to sound rude, but you're kinda wrong. I mean, ppl throw acid on transexual women, poor women and prostitutes all the time, but nobody give a damn about those ppl, so everybody thinks that it doesn't happen bc it is not on the news or something like this

https://www.amnesty.org.uk/violence-against-women here some violences that still exists in uk

I don't want to sound rude, but you're kinda wrong. I mean, ppl throw acid on transexual women, poor women and prostitutes all the time, but nobody give a damn about those ppl, so everybody thinks that it doesn't happen bc it is not on the news or something like this

https://www.amnesty.org.uk/violence-against-women here some violences that still exists in uk

I know that stuff happens and it's awful. But it's just a personal opinion of mine. I could be wrong, but I still think it's worse in other countries...

I'm not listening to the snippets much cus i don't wanna ruin the surprises when the new album drops, but i love White Mustang a lot! It's kinda like Cherry and Bar, i like how she starts off soft and acoustic and then drops a beat at the chorus. HEAVENNNNN

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

she should release one more single now, then once the album drops release another two singles. That's 5 which is a perfect amount

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Why does everyone think the snippets she's showing us will be songs on the album? The only possible album one is that cursed Daisy Chain song.

giphy.gif

I feel like every snippet that is deleted signfy's that those songs are outtakes. She deleted Roses Bloom For You, so my theory is that in her mind she knows that we know there are a shit TON of outtakes. But, to help us figure which ones are, every snippet deleted means those are cut from the album. She wanted the album to lead everybody to a happy place & in these 3 snippets they make her seem slightly sad. I really want all 3 to be on the album but I'm just not sure. We have to hope & pray it's like Lust For Life Side B or even like Paradise. I just hope somehow we get to hear these songs in full. (@Eclipse get to it please)

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif