Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

If my record store is really putting the preorder up on Tuesday (20th)... they've never had it exactly on the same date when an album has been "properly" announced, so IF it's depending on an official preorder like back in the past, we could get it on Friday or Monday. Hmm

No Roses Bloom for You FAM

:toofunny: 

@eclipse is time to hack this bitch again  :crossed:

I just can't believe that she'd leave out Roses Bloom For You. Who at her label thought Coachella / Woodstock sounded like a good mix?   :toofunny:

source.gif source.gif

I'm sorry, I just don't get the "Change" hate. The lyrics are really good, and it reveals a lot about why she's been kind of silent about social things (other than the environment) ["who am I to sympathize when no one gave a damn"]. I don't think it should be a single, but it's gorgeous to me, and I've been longing for a soft and simple piano ballad from her. 

And I don't think she's trying to be "woke." I just think the entire album is a meditation on her position as a public figure and the complexities of being that in a polarizing political climate. She's also recognizing that we're all desensitized to everything because we're exposed to everything all day long via the internet. She's not telling us what to do or who to be; she's just describing the world around us and how she's placed in it. It totally contrasts with the upper echelon and safe bubble she was always so concerned with and trying to escape in her prior work. It's actually really fascinating...especially from her...to me, at least.

It's so funny how some of you went out of their way to defend Lana's tragic promotion strategy. Yeah, Love was leaked and yeah, she decided to add up tracks. But keeping quiet about the release date for so long is so annoying, and not uploading a f*cking pre-order is just as stupid.

I don't get why some artists can just announce an album with the release of the single and then put up a nice and clean pre-order which already includes the release date and tracklist, while it's such a tiring slumber with Lona.

She doesnt want to be famous - or in the public eye, a lot

So her messy tactic kind of works and is made specially for her, to not attract a lot of attention easily

Maybe

I have hope that change will be better when we hear the full song.

I am still obsessed with White Mustang

white Mustag  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  i even play that snipt when i'm driving and everyone say wth is that 15 s repeating stop it  :defeated:

Apparently LFL pre-order has been taken down from the Polish Empik chainstore

It was available from 8th June until today :toofunny:

image.png

I can believe she will delay the album again to put G-easy feats  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :hdu:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

Apparently LFL pre-order has been taken down from the Polish Empik chainstore

It was available from 8th June until today :toofunny:

image.png

I'm sure there's some reason for this but if it's because it was delayed again...I will literally die of maniacal laughter

LIZARD PEOPLE

I can believe she will delay the album again to put G-easy feats  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :hdu:

I'm sure there's some reason for this but if it's because it was delayed again...I will literally die of maniacal laughter

I'm not sure if they'd delay that shit again, Empik probably just fucked up their schedule and it was supposed to be released this week instead of the previous one in the first place, but oh what a mess nonetheless

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

She doesnt want to be famous - or in the public eye, a lot

So her messy tactic kind of works and is made specially for her, to not attract a lot of attention easily

Maybe

That's what I meant with "going out of your way to justify it".

Really, this "she does not want to be famous" thing is getting reeeeeeeeeeeaally old. Her promo is messy and lazy (although she's been quite active lately), this does not have anything to do with fame. There are indie and alternative niche-artists that have a better promotion strategy than her.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

white Mustag  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated:  i even play that snipt when i'm driving and everyone say wth is that 15 s repeating stop it  :defeated:

gurl.. same!! that song is all I care about :defeated: :defeated:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Not really expecting lyrical masterpieces from this album unfortunately :(

I hope it doesn't end up 18 tracks tbh, I much prefer 10-14 track consistent no filler over a bloated 18 release. 

I just need White Mustang tho omg