Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

the only reason I'm not hype is cause i don't have the time or space in my brain for lana news while I'm doing a summer class. my class is over in a week and a half so hopefully the hoe starts to build hype

she wont 

Looks like "Change" is registered: xwK4qz5.png

Sis we need a new single. It's been since April

Pretty sure Cherry is coming soon lol, Khris said Daisy Chains wasn't for the album, hopefully it's a single. I really needa hear it

Check her last post's comment section, I'd post a laugh emoji, but mobile can be a hoe sometimes, like how sweetmegan can b. She must really want Cherry I'm thinking

"sweetmegan__894ֺ❤ֺֺWȦֺNΤ ΤΟ SֺΕֺΕ MY PǛSSY ? ÌΤֺ ÌS NΟΤ ΕNΟǛGֺḤֺ GǛY WֺÌΤֺḤ Ȧ ḤֺǛGΕ DÌĊֺK"

She sounds like me trying to get attention from Ben tho, I can't judge her tbh.

ruZKe8V.gif

Looks like "Change" is registered: xwK4qz5.png

Pretty sure Cherry is coming soon lol, Khris said Daisy Chains wasn't for the album, hopefully it's a single. I really needa hear it

uhm Daisy Chains is on the album? She literally said they chose the best ones, and used that one as an example as one of the best ones...

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Well someone said it wasn't, thats why I said that ^^^

https://twitter.com/kh6is/status/870804260295852032

lol okay, i love when fans confirm stuff bc of course they'd know  :P whats the logic "oh we chose the best ones! but im gonna play a song in the background that isnt one that we chose"  :facepalm:

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

lol okay, i love when fans confirm stuff bc of course they'd know  :P whats the logic "oh we chose the best ones! but im gonna play a song in the background that isnt one that we chose"  :facepalm:

:toofunny:

it could be for Playboi Carti's or A$AP Rockys upcoming album(s). I think that's what he meant.

dariabed.gif

These days I wake up in the morning

to check her Instagram but no

It's so crazy I could just drink and I probably shouldn't stay home

Put on that Ultraviolence on repeat again

Dance around to it to keep myself sane

I feel free when West Coast comes on

But nobody knows when the preorder does

- -

Tbh I don't see a problem in the Lana x G-Eazy collab being on his album, if it's bad I can just give it the same treatment as Prisoner a.k.a. never listen to it because it sucks big time and the production is shit.  :flutter: But if it sucks and it's on her album, I'll just keep forcing myself to listen to it and be reminded of its existence when I listen to the record in full.  :deadbanana:  

Wow I hope she does some exciting shit soon and keeps it going until the release. I hate to sound like a Debbie downer but my hype has really dwindled. I understand shit happens and the album was delayed for a good reason I'm sure... but if they had to delay it they really should have spiced up the waiting period a lot more than this. I appreciate the snippets, I really do, but there should be more going on. Its painfully obvious that the era didn't go as planned as evidenced by the magazine interviews. The fact that this place is a ghost town is evidence of the lack of hype. Before may 26 everyone was going nutty.

Ugh sorry I'm super drunk and I know this rant doesn't live up to kali uchis from last night but yeah that's how I feel lol I'm really sorry for spewing negativity but I had to get it out. I know the album will be epic but In the meantime I'm more frustrated than excited :/

LIZARD PEOPLE

Wow I hope she does some exciting shit soon and keeps it going until the release. I hate to sound like a Debbie downer but my hype has really dwindled. I understand shit happens and the album was delayed for a good reason I'm sure... but if they had to delay it they really should have spiced up the waiting period a lot more than this. I appreciate the snippets, I really do, but there should be more going on. Its painfully obvious that the era didn't go as planned as evidenced by the magazine interviews. The fact that this place is a ghost town is evidence of the lack of hype. Before may 26 everyone was going nutty.

Ugh sorry I'm super drunk and I know this rant doesn't live up to kali uchis from last night but yeah that's how I feel lol I'm really sorry for spewing negativity but I had to get it out. I know the album will be epic but In the meantime I'm more frustrated than excited :/

Same. I don't give a shit about the new album now. I'm still hype about her old stuff because it's solid gold but seriously I'm beginning to think this album is actually going to suck

Same. I don't give a shit about the new album now. I'm still hype about her old stuff because it's solid gold but seriously I'm beginning to think this album is actually going to suck

I think it will be good still...not UV levels of iconic but still good. You are so right about her old stuff. I was just thinking it today. I download new music all the time and I get soooo fucking sick of it after a week but all of lanas albums and a ton of her unreleased just gets better and better for me.

LIZARD PEOPLE

I think it will be good still...not UV levels of iconic but still good. You are so right about her old stuff. I was just thinking it today. I download new music all the time and I get soooo fucking sick of it after a week but all of lanas albums and a ton of her unreleased just gets better and better for me.

Same same same. So many timeless jewels. And I'm sure lfl will have some. But I never want to hear those cheap trap beats on a Lana song again. Or lyrics like "change is a powerful thing people are powerful beings"

Just.... why

Same same same. So many timeless jewels. And I'm sure lfl will have some. But I never want to hear those cheap trap beats on a Lana song again. Or lyrics like "change is a powerful thing people are powerful beings"

Just.... why

Sadly a lot of the lyrics we've heard from lfl have been below her usual standards :( there's a couple gems in each song so far but overall the impact hasn't been there for me yet.

LIZARD PEOPLE

Sadly a lot of the lyrics we've heard from lfl have been below her usual standards :( there's a couple gems in each song so far but overall the impact hasn't been there for me yet.

I don't know if I want something NOW even some shit songs or I can wait for something good

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

I feel the opposite. I've never loved her music this much since BTD/P