Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Same same same. So many timeless jewels. And I'm sure lfl will have some. But I never want to hear those cheap trap beats on a Lana song again. Or lyrics like "change is a powerful thing people are powerful beings"

Just.... why

ik i was pulling some joke shit yesterday but is it bad i feel legit the same as time goes on

its also to the point that Im guessing she'll post some shit from now to 3 am and i use it to justify my insomnia :hooker: ; even though ik itll probably have 0 afterpromo or talk

Some things are infectious, and from the posts above, I do understand what everyone's been saying about the hype. I'm kinda at that point where I can't really listen to Love or Coachella anymore, not because I dislike the songs, quite opposite, but because I don't want to overplay them to the path of ruin. 

LFL oddly replays so so well, the piano keys in the background at the hook of it just makes it impossible to forget. I'm grateful for that. 

Maybe I'll have my mind changed when the album comes out fully, I think it's easier to sum things up via desire or lack thereof of it when we get to listen to the album as a whole. 

18 tracks can u believe? Hey, managed to end the post on a pos note. Lukewarm "Woo"  :smile2:

UV/Honeymoon

BTD, UV and HM for me all have a specific vibe/soul that is so clear and well constructed. I feel everything.

With LFL... i cant connect with anything besides Love. I just dont feel it. I wish i could.

There is substance, but it lacks perfume/taste. Ya get me? Honeymoon is soft italiano icecream with xanax, UV is a cocaine dark hit, BTD a deep personal americana cherry pie

LFL IS A MESS AND I CANT FEEL IT AS AN ENTITY :icant:

BTD, UV and HM for me all have a specific vibe/soul that is so clear and well constructed. I feel everything.

With LFL... i cant connect with anything besides Love. I just dont feel it. I wish i could.

There is substance, but it lacks perfume/taste. Ya get me? Honeymoon is soft italiano icecream with xanax, UV is a cocaine dark hit, BTD a deep personal americana cherry pie

I know what you mean, and not just bc the entire album hasn't been out yet.

I think the music so far, album tracks, are more playful? Or at least getting there 

UV/Honeymoon

I know what you mean, and not just bc the entire album hasn't been out yet.

I think the music so far, album tracks, are more playful? Or at least getting there

Lana said "the album jumps a lot" or something like that.

Is it playful? or Is it deep?

Is it witchy?

Is it retro? or is it futuristic?

Is it dark? I fall to pieces when im with you?

Is it light? Is it filled with love and positivity?

Is it a great paradox or just a mess?

Both? :toofunny:

The album cover, the snippets.. i just cant see all of this as a whole, properly

This! Let's hope that it will turn out to feel like an entity

Is it witchy?

The album cover, the snippets.. i just cant see all of this as a whole, properly

LfL, the mess of an album that portrays itself as a fully vintage inspired and mature full circle album dealing with moving on from past relationships and bouts of mental disorder, learning to appreciate life and gaining new perspectives about your surroundings; socially and politcally. however its faker than a damn drag queen

all in good humor

Is it witchy?

Currently, it's absent  :smile3:  :icant: 

Maybe the album itself is just summative of what it is to be lustful for life. She's been more philosophical when it came to the message of her music, so maybe we'll get like 

7 deadly sins

transcendence

world wide awareness?

the types of lust when it comes to life, via article writer hints from the Flaunt mag?

Retrofuturistic with a vintage flair via insta livestream.

It's difficult to trace everything I'm sure yeah  :dafuq: 

UV/Honeymoon

I'm definitely limiting myself with Love and Lust for Life as well, I've already listened to them a lot and I'm sort of trying to avoid them now, especially having them on repeat. Thank god Lana has a lot of music to listen to meanwhile waiting for July, and Melodrama is kinda keeping me busy at the moment as well.  :party:

youve heard 2/18 songs and a couple of snippets. Calm down

It's depressing to even think about this era, we are one more month away from it's release and still no official announcement. "JULY 21ST FAM" That's a joke, is she messing with us?

She's been sharing some snippets, ok! But at least she could put out more music instead of teasing us

Snippets became some kind of torture 

t9tqg0.jpg

I'm pretty sure this is the wrong place to be putting this, but I just changed my username to @delreyfreak to match with my Instagram page of the same name (shameless self-promotion, I know) and I am extremely happy! I've been meaning to do this for a while (ever since Lana revealed that the lyric in Salvatore was "calciatore" not "cacciatore"  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny: ). 

Felt like I needed to let everyone know lol (even though no one probably cares  :rip: )

My hype goes up and down. We need something new. Any hype she got with non-fans is dead now as well. I haven't even listened to the Cherry performance more than once or twice because I don't want the song ruined when it does come out. I'm surprising myself though because patience isn't one of my virtues and i feel like I'm being calm and not melting down so yay ! I am soothing myself with the albums I created off her unreleased songs <3