Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I'm late asf, what was the tracklist anyway?

1. Love

2. Lust For Life

3. 13 Beaches

4. Cherry

5. White Mustang

6. Summer Bummer

7. Groupie Love

8. In My Feelings

9. Coachella – Woodstock In My Mind

10. God Bless America – And All The Beautiful Women In It

11. When The World Was As War We Kept Dancing

12. Beautiful People Beautiful Problems

13. Tomorrow Never Came

14. Heroin

15. Change

16. Get Free

we don't know if we'll get bonus tracks or a deluxe edition but some of you not wanting any kind of bonus tracks or editions is the most pretentious thing i've ever heard from a fanbase.

I don't know if this is somewhat aimed at me but I've always been into the idea of deluxe editions and always have obviously preferred to buy them instead of standard CDs. Three years later and I still don't have standard Ultraviolence for example :toofunny:

If the tracklists are fake and we're getting 18 tracks in total, a deluxe edition isn't that realistic as Lana already stated she couldn't leave anything out - assuming they're not putting out the last 3-4 tracks on a deluxe release, which of course is possible. But come on, a standard edition with 18 tracks and some of y'all think we could get more on a deluxe? That'd be heaven but I doubt it a lot :defeated:

Also Lana has said that she doesn't like the idea of deluxe editions as she usually doesn't feel like the bonus tracks fit in, so for example if Yosemite is out and doesn't fit the sound, I don't think she would like to release it. But maybe she's changed her mind during these last 2 years so idk

Edit: Yeah Lana's albums have deluxe editions except for Honeymoon, but back then she didn't have as much control as she does now. Take the label issues with Ultraviolence for example. When Honeymoon came out, she said she was happy to have more control and therefore wasn't forced to do a deluxe.

Lana has been so afraid of leaks lately I doubt she would put bar on the album; she has 18 (or 16) songs on there she doesn't need a song that has already been leaked. When she did it with black beauty it was because it was meant to be a lead single, and even then she revamped it. Also I could see yosemite being an itunes or apple music exclusive bonus track or something like that because of how up her butt apple is there's probably some kind of partnership with them

I don't know if this is somewhat aimed at me but I've always been into the idea of deluxe editions and always have obviously preferred to buy them instead of standard CDs. Three years later and I still don't have standard Ultraviolence for example :toofunny:

If the tracklists are fake and we're getting 18 tracks in total, a deluxe edition isn't that realistic as Lana already stated she couldn't leave anything out - assuming they're not putting out the last 3-4 tracks on a deluxe release, which of course is possible. But come on, a standard edition with 18 tracks and some of y'all think we could get more on a deluxe? That'd be heaven but I doubt it a lot :defeated:

Also Lana has said that she doesn't like the idea of deluxe editions as she usually doesn't feel like the bonus tracks fit in, so for example if Yosemite is out and doesn't fit the sound, I don't think she would like to release it. But maybe she's changed her mind during these last 2 years so idk

it wasn't aimed at you but there's people on here who legit don't want a deluxe edition or bonus tracks just for the sake of her not making a deluxe edition and bonus tracks, they're usually the same people who don't want her to tour etc.

Yeah the 18 tracks thing still strikes me as so odd though, a 13 track album and 18 track deluxe edition would have been the way to go since no one likes 18 track standard editions. the gp can't keep up with the amount of tracks and critics see it as a sign of the artist not knowing where she wants the record to go and being indecisive about which tracks are good enough to be on the record. the fans would still get all the tracks lana wanted us to get just as we did with btd where she's clearly in favour of having the deluxe tracks out as she still performs some of them and even performed burning desire for a long time.

i76mrxw.png 

Since *both* the retailers removed the tracklist almost at the same time, it must have been done due to copyright. If it were fake why would her label team bother to remove it this quick?

Who said her label deleted it?

Probs they got the tracklist from same source and once they found out it's fake, they just deleted it.

giphy.gif

Who said her label deleted it?

Probs they got the tracklist from same source and once they found out it's fake, they just deleted it.

Both at the same time? Though I'm really hoping that you're right!

So Get Free is the reworked version of Children of the Bad Revolution? :hooker:  I'd die.

That's what I thought. I knew that title sounded familiar :crai:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven