Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

When I saw the UV tracklist for the first time, I believed it to be fake with titles like Sad Girl and FMWUTTT.

Maybe awful titles like "Summer Bummer" and "Groupie Love" are Abel's bad influence on her art. Or the tracks will be suprisingly good in the end either way.

However "In My Feelings" and "Get Free" sound so fanmade and the absence of Yosemite make me think that this may be fake.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

So apparently this version of the cover was found on the UMG official website... I assumed the "new cover" would only have slight editing done to it, but the whole cover has a green tint.

it's just another one with saturation gone wrong

When I saw the UV tracklist for the first time, I believed it to be fake with titles like Sad Girl and FMWUTTT.

Maybe awful titles like "Summer Bummer" and "Groupie Love" are Abel's bad influence on her art. Or the tracks will be suprisingly good in the end either way.

However "In My Feelings" and "Get Free" sound so fanmade and the absence of Yosemite make me think that this may be fake.

You mean G-Eazy's influence, right?

Abel wouldn't do Lana like that

You mean G-Eazy's influence, right?

Abel wouldn't do Lana like that

Look at all the cringeworthy sh*t he puts out. "The Weeknd - Summer Bummer" would not suprise anyone. Listen to their collabs, that completely water down Lana's unique talent into some generic pop stuff.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Abel albums and lyrics are incredible.

Wish Coachella wasnt on the album though. Its so cheap and its lyrics dont feel like it belongs on a lana record

same.. but the tracklist is probably fake soo

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Heroin is the one drug i've never tried and now she's written a song called Heroin. I can't Lana not even for you. 

Don't worry hun, 'Poppers' will be the deluxe edition exclusive we didn't know we needed  :troll:

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'