Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

bye why am i the only one excited for positive lana. she would become a parody of herself if she just released sad/depressing songs for the rest of her career. especially if she isn't even sad.

I actually never heard LiB before, I wonder why? I've read about it a thousand times, even before I became a member here - I totally understand why everyone keeps talking about it. I want it too! Too bad we're probably never gonna get it. :(

bye why am i the only one excited for positive lana. she would become a parody of herself if she just released sad/depressing songs for the rest of her career. especially if she isn't even sad.

I'm definitely here for happier songs! Like her pre-Lana bops. :flutter:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Yeah, the positive songs are very refreshing, I'm glad she's going for something different this time. Cherry sounds like it will be brilliant but I'm glad she's not making 18x Cherry on the album 

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

one question , why the fuck is COURTNEY aging out with lana ? like what is she doing ?

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

luckily you're not alone :flutter:

I'm gonna go listen to frank ocean and see what all the fuss is about brb :stareney2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

bye i guess i'm the only one here for depressing lana   :defeated:

I'm gonna go listen to frank ocean and see what all the fuss is about brb :stareney2:

self control , ivy , Thinking about you and solo , his best 

tumblr_n5fth3ig6s1rpppaho1_500.gif

it reminds me when Death Cab for Cutie released their album "Codes and Keys", which was significantly more happy and upbeat than their previous albums. People were saying "He makes better songs when he's depressed" or "He needs to divorce Zoey immediately"  :facepalm:  :facepalm:

sgopYhV.gif

guys can anyone tell me if  lana has banners on apple music ? 

She doesn't, only her general artist page has the Neil Krug photo of her in the green dress as a banner

self control , ivy , Thinking about you and solo , his best 

i'm on it :creepna2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e