Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

If nobody has the album then how come all the track lengths leaked. Surley someone must have all the songs for that to happen?

I think it's just mandatory now probably to have the track length along with the registration . Apple always has track lengths before the album drops so maybe it was required for them to do .

Btw , can someone post the link to the registration site again?

giphy.gif

I think it's just mandatory now probably to have the track length along with the registration . Apple always has track lengths before the album drops so maybe it was required for them to do .

Btw , can someone post the link to the registration site again?

http://repsearch.ppluk.com/ars/faces/pages/audioSearch.jspx?_afrWindowMode=0&_afrLoop=14021251903172394&_adf.ctrl-state=cr02g1tb3_4

Asap on two songs, summer bummer and groupie love. Do we have confirmation that the snippets we've heard really are from SB and not GL? 

Soundhound recognized the snippet as Summer Bummer,

I AM MY ONLY GOD

Soundhound recognized the snippet as Summer Bummer,

Damnit. I started getting this idea in my head that summer bummer could be like this slower, tragic heart broken rap collab. Oh well. 

lanasigfinal_zpsfd0fc6ee.png

high by the beach is like a nice summary of honeymoon imo. i think honeymoon is about her just being a chill bitch tryin 2 stay chill. high by the beach is just another way of her saying "i'm just a soul whose intentions are good, oh lord, please dont let me be misunderstood". high by the beach IS a masterpiece compared 2 coachella.

I like HM but HBTB is just that awkward song on the album, for me it's as bad as Coachella. I've listened to Coachella more than to HBTB lol

EotAQlJ.jpg

What if that black beaches snippet was Groupie Love????

EDIT: oh wait nvm

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Do you think you could find the leaked album on the deep web? Just curious

I think the Deep Web is for shadier stuff than leaking albums, but I've never lurked there so I can't say lol

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

Oh No!!!! If you remove the collabs, which are 5, you're down to 11. If Heroin should by chance be a cover, then you have 10, Ultraviolence before the bonus tracks had 10 new songs plus one cover. If you're into "pure" Lana songs, were no farther ahead than Ultraviolence!

Omg gays we are almost at the point where they are gonna be stocking the CD in stores and we are all gonna debate if it's worth possibly getting arrested for stealing it.

I like HM but HBTB is just that awkward song on the album, for me it's as bad as Coachella. I've listened to Coachella more than to HBTB lol

mess :crossed:

It's crazy how someone that has the intelligence of being able to hack systems can literally get this album in their hands TODAY if they wanted too

giphy.gif

people who thing the fucking deep web thing has to do with fucking lana del rey song ot whatever is fucking stupid 

damn it was only a question

bsp.gif

Omg gays we are almost at the point where they are gonna be stocking the CD in stores and we are all gonna debate if it's worth possibly getting arrested for stealing it.

not to mention people urging some to give the staff blowjowbs and such in return (obviously as a joke only i hope lol) of getting the CD early. oh wait, some already have been making those jokes around here :creep: