Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Why are you complaining?? Like, we already heard Cherry live (and we have some good quality recordings of it) so it's awesome that we are going to listen to another new song 'cause Cherry wouldn't actually be "new" since we heard it live. 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I did well by not caring a lot about the tracklist because a lot of the info we get always end up being true. If she didn't change Flopchella then I'm deleting it and pretending it doesn't exist like I do with HBTB

EotAQlJ.jpg

What do you guys think are the 2 songs we get on Wednesday?

I hope it's Cherry & SB.

me too but unfortunately it's the other asap collab

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I did well by not caring a lot about the tracklist because a lot of the info we get always end up being true. If she didn't change Flopchella then I'm deleting it and pretending it doesn't exist like I do with HBTB

High By the Beach is a masterpiece compared to Coachella ! Stfu pls

tumblr_n0kzjv5yBs1s5on0bo1_500.gif

i hope the transition from SB to GL is gapless and she's gonna release a 10 minute video featuring both songs w/ the pre-order :pray2:

Dont do this fam

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

C'mon sisters, we'll have Cherry in two weeks, it's so short.

(I just can't imagine the level of stress on the board the 19th, 20th)

Stress? The album will be leaked tomorrow or the following day, it's Lana, it's not like the album will be released without being leaked

high by the beach is like a nice summary of honeymoon imo. i think honeymoon is about her just being a chill bitch tryin 2 stay chill. high by the beach is just another way of her saying "i'm just a soul whose intentions are good, oh lord, please dont let me be misunderstood". high by the beach IS a masterpiece compared 2 coachella. 

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

Stress? The album will be leaked tomorrow or the following day, it's Lana, it's not like the album will be released without being leaked

this is homophobic and i will not stand for it  :crossed:

wth sister??? easy on the meds..

The album surely will leak but not tomorrow or the following day. It will leak on the 18th or 19th. Sooner than that I don't really think 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Has all her albums leaked before it's release?

Also can we make a deal that if it get's leaked a couple days before, can there be a seperate thread so that those who don't want to listen to it won't have to read it here?

If nobody has the album then how come all the track lengths leaked. Surley someone must have all the songs for that to happen?

If nobody has the album then how come all the track lengths leaked. Surley someone must have all the songs for that to happen?

mess they are registred on a publishing site thats how eclipse gets them it's the same publishing site who has life is beautiful lenght