Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

What if Heroin is actually a song about an addictive relationship ? Or maybe people around her addicted to fame ? Heroin is a highly addictive drug so maybe she wanted to use the drug as an example of how much that person or her was addicted to a certain thing .

giphy.gif

Ofc it doesn't, same with Summer Bummer. Those two songs are going to come out on the 12th with the preorder.

It just means the links are "ready" for them

So you think the 2 singles will be Summer Bummer & Groupie Love? Was hoping one of em would be Cherry. Dying to hear the studio version

What if Heroin is actually a song about an addictive relationship ? Or maybe people around her addicted to fame ? Heroin is a highly addictive drug so maybe she wanted to use the drug as an example of how much that person or her was addicted to a certain thing .

BAR is coming!!

I hope that is the case :flutter:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

Sounds like BAR "You did it all for fame".

giphy.gif

So you think the 2 singles will be Summer Bummer & Groupie Love? Was hoping one of em would be Cherry. Dying to hear the studio version

well, you will hear Cherry... on the 21st. The two singles will def be SB and GL 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

Why are people STILL speculating about Heroin?

It IS the Underground Velvet song.

The original song is 7 minutes and Lana’s is almost 6 minutes long.

The song is almost at the end of the record, plus the original song only contains gibberish sounds in the last 2 minutes, so there’s no need to add that to Lana’s or any other cover whatsoever in the interwebs.

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

I'm excited we're getting Groupie Love because I have no idea what to expect in terms of sound which makes it exciting. I'm hoping ASAP is only featured as a co write and not as a vocal because releasing the two songs with ASAP on them is odd.

Why are people STILL speculating about Heroin?

It IS the Underground Velvet song.

The original song is 7 minutes and Lana’s is almost 6 minutes long.

The song is almost at the end of the record, plus the original song only contains gibberish sounds in the last 2 minutes, so there’s no need to add that to Lana’s or any other cover whatsoever in the interwebs.

What I'm wondering is why people ASSUME it's a cover? Can she not write an original with that same title? The lyrics to the Velvet Underground song don't fit the record and I can't picture her voice singing it. Not to mention, she almost always ends her albums with covers and this is the third to last only.

Lana hasn't mentioned covering that song or any song even once so no one has any reason to believe it's a cover.

I'm in love with the green on the grass and the trees, the scent of my sidewalks perfumed by the rain/ I'm in love with the tunes that colored my youth/ and the smudges of autumn that spill through the pane/I'm in love, just in a different way/ and that's okay.

Why is she releasing the two asap collabs though? :usrsney: She should've gave us Cherry at least, we deserve the full song by now.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Why is she releasing the two asap collabs though? :usrsney: She should've gave us Cherry at least, we deserve the full song by now.

Cherry is one of the worst songs we've heard so far, I am thankful Lana at least has a mind about what to release as a single giphy.gif

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif