Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Well she pinned the cover art of the album so its safe to assume that it will indeed be the cover and she isn’t chaging it like some people previously thought.

She is definitely reading Lanaboards because I feel like she pins tweets/posts things based upon what we're talking about at the time

"I didn't cut it- it was tucked into my shirt."

giphy.gif

She is definitely reading Lanaboards because I feel like she pins tweets/posts things based upon what we're talking about at the time

"I didn't cut it- it was [/size]tucked[/size] into my [/size]shirt[/size]."[/size]

giphy.gif

And now she pinned the album cover. Not here but I see lots of ig people saying they thought she was changing the cover (these are comments on the pictures of the target exclusive)

LIZARD PEOPLE

just some thoughts.

1. a while back Lana was seen with people from Apple. And they also commented on some posts she made. There was speculation they maybe had a deal goin on. What if yosemite is an Itunes exclusive. Because it doesn't really fit the album's vibe, but she still loves it so much. or is that a stupid idea?

2. she promised she would post more on instagram and I was a bit sceptical but so far she is really keeping it up!

of course she at this fucking forum

its JillValentine  :facepalm:

But in all seriousness i've been stalkingT this account for the last two minutes and most of his (her :creep: )  posts are very explanatory. Like in one post he said 'Lana has said ENOUGH' or something like that, and honey those were the times everyone was mad at Lana (and when the iconic @Stargirl meltdown happened) for not revealing the release date. And of course he posted the full lyrics of that White Mustang snippet right after it was uploaded.

This is a total reach but she obvs has an account.  Leak the @ fats.

???, ?????????

But in all seriousness i've been stalkingT this account for the last two minutes and most of his (her :creep: )  posts are very explanatory. Like in one post he said 'Lana has said ENOUGH' or something like that, and honey those were the times everyone was mad at Lana for not revealing the release date. And of course he posted the full lyrics of that White Mustang snippet right after it was uploaded.

the truth is lana is cimb and she hates white people 

we were never woke enough to understand

But in all seriousness i've been stalkingT this account for the last two minutes and most of his (her :creep: )  posts are very explanatory. Like in one post he said 'Lana has said ENOUGH' or something like that, and honey those were the times everyone was mad at Lana (and when the iconic @Stargirl meltdown happened) for not revealing the release date. And of course he posted the full lyrics of that White Mustang snippet right after it was uploaded.

And only Lana can comeup with such cringey nickname (with all due respect)

There's a thread somewhere speculating about which account is hers. The consensus is a user (can't remember the @) who was stalking eclipse's page for months and never posted

My thoughts:

- Eclipse (those leaks)

- Graham (that fucking texts)

omG iconiQue lana getting frustrated at my angst god bles i frustrate me too lana

Lol we're all stalking that account rn

But tbh scrolling through their posts recently it totally looks like lana but back in the day they speculated like the rest of us.

DEBUNKED

because someone cant fheike in the internet, right? $BUNKED

Is not someone that has a lot of posting points, Lana doesnt have all that time

And if she would post anything it will be:

A) Defending her actions / self

B) Telling some shit like ' You have to wait something bigger is coming'

C) Screaming that we are fucking inpatients cunts :creep: 

???, ?????????