Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I have this weird problem where i HAVE to read every single page of this thread so can ya'll tone it down a bit when i'm on vacation? :creep: I'll be reading everyday but i don't wanna have to read too many pages. Thanks ladies :hooker:

anigif_enhanced-24784-1431370979-10.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

my fave thing of this era is the elders react video haha makes me cry every time

Groupie Love and Summer Bummer will premiere on Beats 1 on 9 am LA Time / 5 pm UK

http://twitter.com/Beats1/status/884892839175372802

18 hours yaaas queen I hope I sleep in really late so I don't have too long to wait til 5

life rocked me, ultrasoftly  :heart:

I have this weird problem where i HAVE to read every single page of this thread so can ya'll tone it down a bit when i'm on vacation? :creep: I'll be reading everyday but i don't wanna have to read too many pages. Thanks ladies :hooker:

anigif_enhanced-24784-1431370979-10.gif

not when the biggest day of the era yet is to happen tomorrow sis

All the roses are red, and Jupiter too 

thanks to that one post every time i see "Groupie Love" i start humming allie x ffs :rip:

tumblr_n7a4cdzBFk1r65oxko1_500.gif

not when the biggest day of the era yet is to happen tomorrow sis

na tomorrow is cool, i'm not busy tomorrow so ya'll can go wild

We'll get ''groupie love'' on itunes tomorrow too, or just ''summer bummer''?

Askin' because we don't have any cover for the ''groupie love'' single

original.gif

Glad it's premiering at 5pm. Ahhhhh I can't wait

setting my alarm at 4:59pm  :creep:  I'm sleeping all day

Groupie Love and Summer Bummer will premiere on Beats 1 on 9 am LA Time / 5 pm UK

http://twitter.com/Beats1/status/884892839175372802

YAS looks like I'll have to wake up in the middle of my sleep, listen, meltdown, then go back to bed :hooker:

giphy.gif

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m