Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Does anyone else here listen to Sza? I think her and Lana would sound sooo good together

SZA said CTRL may be her first and last album /: Hopefully she's still up for collabs

giphy.gif

Guys, I haven't been online that much for a week now and all I know is there's a premiere tomorrow for GL and that bad song. Did anything happen this week?

literally no. album preorder tomorrow and the premiere of those two songs on radio.

Off topic but I've always wondered why Lana has never even mentioned the gay community in a song, or an interview, or anything - except that old tweet from 2009 - since most of her fans are part of it. I don't think she has a problem with it, but it would be great if she took position on the subject. I had a hope for a duet with Marina about it when I saw her tweet saying 'A lot of different flowers make a bouquet', it made me hope for a committed anthem celebrating difference. Sadly that won't happen :(

Off topic but I've always wondered why Lana has never even mentioned the gay community in a song, or an interview, or anything - except that old tweet from 2009 - since most of her fans are part of it. I don't think she has a problem with it, but it would be great if she took position on the subject. I had a hope for a duet with Marina about it when I saw her tweet saying 'A lot of different flowers make a bouquet', it made me hope for a committed anthem celebrating difference. Sadly that won't happen :(

Life Is Beautiful  :crossed:

Well, in an interview she said: "I’ve only recently become aware of the heterosexual males who are into my music"

Is that enough?  :thumb3:

Maybe on Marina's album.  :creep:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

For You is a song about being proud of who you are to come out of the closet.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Well, in an interview she said: "I’ve only recently become aware of the heterosexual males who are into my music"

Is that enough? :thumb3:

Omg when was it? She really is a Queen

Why should she? 

Maybe RBFY was a song based on the LGBT community? Idk. Especially that part "I've got nothing to hide now"

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif