Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Why are some people insisting Heroin is a cover when it really doesn't matter that much and her covers have pretty much been the worst songs on her albums anyways. I'm hoping for an original tho

Agreed

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

God knows I tried was amazing? like....watchu saying??

I love facts

God Knows I Tried is an incredible song, and I'm pretty sure Yosemite will snatch everyone's wig (if we ever get to hear it) :toofunny:

Guys do you know where I can find a sweater similar as the one she wore during the iTunes Live Festival in 2012? She looked so great that day

God knows I tried was amazing? like....watchu saying??

It's way better than love, coachella and lust for life combined :hooker:

I pretend I’m not hurt and go about the world like I’m having fun

didn't everybody do this for God Knows I tried

yeah, people might have assumed it to be a paradise-esque track because of the title & it turned out to sound like something else.. but overall it was still good.

there have been some pretty bad assumptions in the past here.

are there any more upcoming 2017 magazine issues or was this all (as far as we know)

I swear she did an interview with Grazia

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Okay I'm gonna let the awful song titles slide and try to ignore the mess made by her terrible team this era.

But next era she/her team really needs to get things together because this has been too messy.

Doesn't this apply to pretty much every era? :rip:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Why are some people insisting Heroin is a cover when it really doesn't matter that much and her covers have pretty much been the worst songs on her albums anyways. I'm hoping for an original tho

I don't understand why people say is a cover either, but imo, her covers are lovely, specially Goodbye kiss and Chelsea Hotel No. 2. 

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

I don't understand why people say is a cover either, but imo, her covers are lovely, specially Goodbye kiss and Chelsea Hotel No. 2. 

I liked those two as well, but Blue Velvet, TOW and DLBM were underwhelming

I had a dream that Lana posted a 25 song tracklist and then I woke up I felt so disappointed it wasn't true  :defeated:  :defeated:

I had a dream that the tracklist was 30. But I wasn't happy at all because most of them were collabs with unknown people, there was no White Mustang, BPBP orTomorrow Never Came, and I didn't like the final version of Cherry. It was ugly lol. So now I appreciate more the tracklist we have. 

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

I completely forgot best lana's cover that is BV. I love that song.   :krylie: :crying5:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Do we know what time the songs will be on Beats 1 today? Or what time we will get the preorder? I just checked my iTunes and it isn't there.

it's tomorrow, not today, and I suppose it's around 14:00 EST, same time as LFL's premiere

but noone knows

image.png

The Other Woman is AMAZING.

DLMBM can choke

By the way, thanks for that, on the way, I'll pray for ya
But you'll need a miracle
America

I've been watching this board for months, and I really can't believe it's almost here. We've been through it all. I remember when we argued over the font used in the album teaser/trailer.She has made this era complete and utter torture, and I am so ready for her to dig her white gogo boots into my Pepsi-Cola-flavored nuts for the last time with this pre-order. I'm ready, queen.