Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Leak the Insta! I need it for scientific purposes.  :creep:

His name is Eduardo Del Vecchio. Insta: Dudukadelvechio. You're welcome :hooker:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

There's no for sure time, but peopel are guessing 4pm - 6pm uk time.. so 21-23 hours if correct. Lana should post about it soon and confirm a time

bet she'll post after it's over

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

There's no for sure time, but peopel are guessing 4pm - 6pm uk time.. so 21-23 hours if correct. Lana should post about it soon and confirm a time

Thank you honey! :kiss3:

bet she'll post after it's over

me too lol

'Soon' is no longer an authorized word to write here sweetheart :hooker:

The vinyl will probably be like £23 or £24 that's how much hmv always sell for new vinyl, or if they're popular about £28 or £29

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I hope there's cute stuff in the boxset, I still have the 4 big photos from the UV boxset up on my wall. She usually includes some cool pictures, I can't wait to see what the new ones will be.

My heart is shattered girls , I can't get the Lust For Life cover on my birthday cake because of copyright laws

What the hell. Find another bakery that wouldn't mind doing it. Its just a cake why are there laws. Omg im sorry

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

When was the boxsets for 'UV' and 'HM' released? how many days before the album release day? 

What do you mean? Both went up for preorder with the rest of the preorders. Ultraviolence was released on release day and Honeymoon came out in November/December because everything (not just Lana) in 2015 was delayed as fuck.

When was the boxsets for 'UV' and 'HM' released? how many days before the album release day?

They were annouced at the same time with regular preorder