Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I wonder what songs will be singles.

I think we will get songs from the first half as future singles. (Cherry, White Mustang and a video for SB).

Mfhp.gif

I wonder what songs will be singles.

I think we will get songs from the first half as future singles. (Cherry, White Mustang and a video for SB).

Knowing Lana, no actual singles   :creep: hopefully we'll get another video or two though.

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Knowing Lana, no actual singles   :creep: hopefully we'll get another video or two though.

I hope so. I need a video for SB, Cherry & WM.

Mfhp.gif

Was the "fuck" in Cherry already there? I don't know it it has been asked before but I don't hear it in the previous instagram snippet. Sounds cool though. It gives the track a BTD touch to the song.

Also sorry for the useless Twilight gifs, it's kind of a bummer ( :creep: ) that we won't be able to post our meltdowns in Thursday. We were so obsessed with reaching the 2000 pages  :defeated: 

tumblr_o3dsrkyP3X1ug1kl3o1_400.gif

You were so obsessed with reaching 2000 pages

That there was nothing left on the release day and, baby, that's a shame

You were so obsessed with reaching 2000 pages

You did it all for fame, you did it all for fame

You did it all for fame

Baby, how's that treating you now?

Now you can't post anymore (without first being approved by a moderater)

Baby, hows life feeling now?

I AM MY ONLY GOD

In My Feelings sound like the worst song on the album.

The snippet of it is probably just a more rough section of the song. It does sound more unrefined than the others, but that has the potential to lead to a really epic chorus

Beautiful People Beautiful Problems is going to fuck me up :fact:

I can't wait

This and Change are going to fuck me up.

The snippet of it is probably just a more rough section of the song. It does sound more unrefined than the others, but that has the potential to lead to a really epic chorus

We'll see if it really happens

Mfhp.gif

groupie love & summer bummer are heavenly. it makes me laugh when people say lana has sold out or lowered herself by featuring rappers. SB is such a classic lana song--a little strange, dripping with atmosphere and sensuality. it's a risk, one that has seemed to turn off a lot of casual fans (judging by fb comments, yikes), but i'm glad she took it anyway. after honeymoon, i wasn't sure she'd ever change it up again.

even with the LFL snippets, i almost don't know what to expect from the album. i can't wait to savor every song.

You said it all.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Gawd are y'all like 12 or something? Embarrassing

I'm 99% sure that In My Feelings is this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdEYdfrJhlw

99% sure it's not. That track is most likely an UV outtake and it sounds much rawer and less melodic.

IMF has some sort of cinematic vibe, not like 24 or Swan Song but I could somehow imagine it playing during a trailer for some sort of political thriller or something.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!