Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

@C0neyIslandKing obsessed w your pic :smokes:

Oh wow, thank you so much!!  :kiss:

(lol I made the edits of my signature and profile pic when I should of been doing my dissertation so thanks for validating my procrastination!)

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

She's been too quiet for 3 days, especially since she just announced a new album. There's something deff. Coming in the next couple days. I think a new song Tuesday, or maybe preorder goes up this week.

All I wanna do is get high by the beach

She's been too quiet for 3 days, especially since she just announced a new album. There's something deff. Coming in the next couple days. I think a new song Tuesday, or maybe preorder goes up this week.

Or maybe she is taking rest and not cooking anything  :hdu:  :toofunny:

Or maybe she is taking rest and not cooking anything  :hdu:  :toofunny:

i hope not  :crossed:  i'm taking this silence to mean they're getting something ready for us. although i'm a little sad about this tuesday thing, cause i only have classes on tuesdays and thursdays & i don't want to miss anything  :deadbanana: my worst fear is something happening while i'm in class and by the time i find out about it its already sold out and i have no chance to get it unless some shitty scalper marks it up 50% plus $20 shipping

UbsOye5.png

i hope not  :crossed:  i'm taking this silence to mean they're getting something ready for us. although i'm a little sad about this tuesday thing, cause i only have classes on tuesdays and thursdays & i don't want to miss anything  :deadbanana: my worst fear is something happening while i'm in class and by the time i find out about it its already sold out and i have no chance to get it unless some shitty scalper marks it up 50% plus $20 shipping

The only thing i hope is that she dont desepear until the next spell date..I want something.. A tease, a name.. Please lana give me something  :horror:  :icant:

Father John Misty's album comes out this week. I doubt that she'd release any music close to him, but you never know. 

I bet by the time the album comes that It'll really be vintage music.  :crossed:

Father John Misty's album comes out this week. I doubt that she'd release any music close to him, but you never know. 

I bet by the time the album comes that It'll really be vintage music.  :crossed:

i think its diferent publics ... So no problem about that  :deadbanana:  If lana dessepear i will put the hollywood sign down  :crossed:

Do you guys think we can expect Life Is Beautiful to be on LFL? 

I really hope she can include the song on the album, as it hasn't leaked yet :( 

Also, I hope she puts the album on pre-order and release cover/tracklist this week, or a new single. It's so boring when she comes up with news and disappear, then appears 1 or 2 months later.

original.gif

They have a different demographic.

Do you guys think we can expect Life Is Beautiful to be on LFL? 

I really hope she can include the song on the album, as it hasn't leaked yet :(

Also, I hope she puts the album on pre-order and release cover/tracklist this week, or a new single. It's so boring when she comes up with news and disappear, then appears 1 or 2 months later.

No.

They have a different demographic.

No.

I think Life is Beautiful would only turn up if it was a Florida Kilos situation, but it's not as the film was released. Whether or not it releases it probably in the hands of whoever produced the soundtrack, would it not?

I think Life is Beautiful would only turn up if it was a Florida Kilos situation, but it's not as the film was released. Whether or not it releases it probably in the hands of whoever produced the soundtrack, would it not?

I don't know how many times IT NEEDS TO BE POSTED until some members on here understand it: neither Lana nor Interscope have the masters for that song. So you are right, it is in the hands of the label the soundrrack was for. We will never get it. And the lyrics sounded horrible btw

And what would be a ''Florida Kilos situation''?  :um2:

original.gif

Well it's Monday in the UK right now. One more day to go. PLEASE COME THROUGH ELIZABETH :icant:

She could release cover and tracklist this week, pre-order + new single next week and the album + music video for new single on the other week.

original.gif

She could release cover and tracklist this week, pre-order + new single next week and the album + music video for new single on the other week.

Omg I hope she does release the album cover and track list, I will no longer be thirsty af.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Omg I hope she does release the album cover and track list, I will no longer be thirsty af.

Also, she needs to release a deluxe version.

Ultraviolence has some great songs on the dv: black beauty (even though I prefer the demo, without the drum), guns and roses (love that bridge), florida kilos, flipside and west coast's radio mix

original.gif

Also, she needs to release a deluxe version.

Ultraviolence has some great songs on the dv: black beauty (even though I prefer the demo, without the drum), guns and roses (love that bridge), florida kilos, flipside and west coast's radio mix

Finally someone recognizes the guns and roses bridge. Pure bliss, worth listening to the whole song just for that.

And yeah we need more than 11-13 new songs tbh