Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

lol didn't she say uv was jazzy I mean she was right when she said it was guitar driven but that's it she thinks everythings jazz

She probably thinks nirvana is jazz tbh

"I just remember, like, being 11 years old and hearing Heart Shaped Box on TV for the first time and, like, the pairing of the guitars with Kurt's voice, kind of invoking the imagery of this West Coast-influenced, underground jazz scene, you know, and just being really struck by it. It was really my first introduction to jazz. But, like, an angrier jazz, I guess."

"I just remember, like, being 11 years old and hearing Heart Shaped Box on TV for the first time and, like, the pairing of the guitars with Kurt's voice, kind of invoking the imagery of this West Coast-influenced, underground jazz scene, you know, and just being really struck by it. It was really my first introduction to jazz. But, like, an angrier jazz, I guess."

it's scary because I can't even tell if this quote is real she legit says things like this all the time once she said she fell out of a tree and it made her sing breathy

"When I was young, I had a tree house and in order to get to the top of it, me and my sister had to climb up a satin Christmas ribbon. One day, on my way up the ribbon snapped and I fell 15 feet on to a fire pit. I broke my ribs and never told anyone except my mother. Last year I stopped into a Unitarian church and and a man came up to me out of the blue and told me he was a clairvoyant and that the reason why I had a shallow, breathy voice was because I had fallen out of a tree house 15 years ago. I still can’t get over how strange it is that he knew that.”

"When I was young, I had a tree house and in order to get to the top of it, me and my sister had to climb up a satin Christmas ribbon. One day, on my way up the ribbon snapped and I fell 15 feet on to a fire pit. I broke my ribs and never told anyone except my mother. Last year I stopped into a Unitarian church and and a man came up to me out of the blue and told me he was a clairvoyant and that the reason why I had a shallow, breathy voice was because I had fallen out of a tree house 15 years ago. I still can’t get over how strange it is that he knew that.”

:horror:

I'm just hoping for another song like Old Money on this new record :crying4:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

*finds a 15 foot tree to jump out of*

BE4-BF75-D-1-C25-4-A49-AE3-E-558-FB954-A

TBH I don't think we're getting a real tour. Probably a festival tour with some promotional concerts around Europe and the US. If the album does well commercially é will get a real tour

giphy.gif

Prettysure we are getting nothing before 20April or something  :defeated:

On the 20th of April she announces L4L is a 4/20 inspired album about dank kush and blazing to fuck.

Love is actually about how Lana wants all of her fans to collectively smoke weed with her and she's got it all covered.

"Don't worry baby".

Lust for Life will be renamed Lust for a Joint.

On the 20th of April she announces L4L is a 4/20 inspired album about dank kush and blazing to fuck.

Love is actually about how Lana wants all of her fans to collectively smoke weed with her and she's got it all covered.

"Don't worry baby".

Lust for Life will be renamed Lust for a Joint.

I hear that Lana is also covering this song.

https://youtu.be/KlujizeNNQM

Lorde and Halsey stable on Spotify, being played on radio and more or less stable on iTunes. I srsly wonder how Interscope thinks that Lana will sell if they don't place her on as many playlists as Lorde on Spotify and if they are not able to place her on radio. Not even alternative radio.