Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

The same aesthetic of BTD...

And that's where the beginning of the end begun[/size]

More like a fan made aesthetic of BTD.

Lana i don't even know you anymore. :rip:

I have such mixed feelings on this cover. it's cute and i love that shes smiling but i just feel like it wasn't a well thought out picture ya know..

BABY BC IT WAS TAKEN BY CHUCK 

but im really fine with it bc i expected something worse AM SO FUCKING HAPPY SHE LOOKS SO FUCKING FINE

:smile3:

The vinyl is going to look so good.  :flutter:  Although I hope there'll be an alternate cover again, so I can get both. But this looks so much better than the Honeymoon cover, where literally both covers were hideous. 

Now where's that preorder?  :creep:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

We are getting a track list today right? I know for sure she gave the album cover and track list the same day for Honeymoon and the track list the day before the cover for UV.

I hope- but this era seems to be all about torturing the gays and making them wait

seems like some of y'all wanted a picture of Lana in a black witch costume glaring whilst stirring a cauldron and perched on a broomstick in outer space

as for the cover - I think I'm going to really like it - I love how she's so happy in it and I didnt have the immediate visceral reaction of disgust that I did with the HM cover

also I love the use of her vintage LDR logo - im relieved she didn't use the shit font that was in the Love cover

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

I hope the vinyl's not red like honeymoon

Same! I think what I'd be really happy with is either an officially transparent one or a mixed colours one like the Father John Misty's... Basically something that looks thought of

ZKcaooE.png

I have such mixed feelings on this cover. it's cute and i love that shes smiling but i just feel like it wasn't a well thought out picture ya know..

Well they say Chuck took the picture, sooooo what else can we expect.  :awkney2: its still a nice picture though.