Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I was just playing around

But I am worried that it will be a month of silence with no news or anything

we still have in line the photoshoots mags and stuff so dont worry

???, ?????????

idk what yall are talking about this cover looks so nice and itll probably be one of the few i dont replace in my library

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

'You know where I've been, now let me show you where we're headed' - Based off that quote I hoped that Lana would be in the drivers seat for this album cover. Making an indication that she's in full control, I was also hoping that the cover would have been shot at night with some space themes.. This really took me by surprise as it looks like a mixture of BTD and HM.. This would have been perfect for LOVE... So now I really have no idea at all for what to expect.. Just hoping for the best.. Looking forward to seeing more. Hope it's all not recycled from the love MV.. Btw she looks gorgeous, love that smile!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSwMFz1hh9g/?taken-by=matmaitland

so i guess this guy designed the cover?

Big Active did every other Lana record design iirc. Their studios are 100m away from my uni last year it was fucking torture, especially since I'm dying of an internship there

ZKcaooE.png

If Interscope have already confirmed the release date to music publications, surely Lana's announcement of it should come next? I'm expecting another tweet today or tomorrow with the release date / maybe preorder

FmgKWb8.gif?1     HNqlJGD.gif

If Interscope have already confirmed the release date to music publications, surely Lana's announcement of it should come next? I'm expecting another tweet today or tomorrow with the release date / maybe preorder

she'd better say it before this fri. kendrick is dropping the album this fri and the publicity spotlight will be all about him

giphy.gif

I'm so glad she didn't go for the space theme. Again honestly, Chuck has really redeemed herself with this cover.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

The only good thing about a BTD 2.0 is that we can now expect an UV 2.0 :hooker:

Oh Yes  :brows:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup: