Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I swear it takes like two minutes for this thread to descend into a chaos of everyone snapping at each other over nothing... what kind of Lord of The Flies teas  :horror:

It's usually during the time waiting for the new album to come out when everyone gets pissy.

Everyone just take a breath, log off, or go for a walk. Do something.  :die:

I feel like we should all go on a murder mystery style roleplay game except we have to find out who's leaking lana's material and who Jorge is.....

When I have a moment I'm photoshopping that (poorly).

It's usually during the time waiting for the new album to come out when everyone gets pissy.

Everyone just take a breath, log off, or go for a walk. Do something.  :die:

Preach.

But this happens every single era so I don't think it'll change anytime soon...  :smokes3:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Preach.

But this happens every single era so I don't think it'll change anytime soon...  :smokes3:

It only ever happens when we're all dry from no news lol

I really believe that the album will be released in the next two months maximum, tbh it is totally worth the wait ;)

Don't get me wrong, I'm really not a patient person, and I cannot stand the wait,

but then I remember that Sky Ferreira will never release "Masochism" :toofunny:  :facepalm:  :D

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

So many artists liked Lana's cover. That makes me so, so so so happy. I feel like Lana is the girl that everyone listens to, even if it's in secret, because she corresponds to that one mood nothing can explain but her music and voice and that everyone goes through from time to time. You can always dislike her or find her not genuine but you can't deny the fact that she pours her heart and soul in what she's doing. And even if her daddy really paid for her surgery and trailer and first album, then thank you Robert cause Lana is the best thing that has ever happened to me

ZKcaooE.png

I really believe that the album will be released in the next two months maximum, tbh it is totally worth the wait ;)

Don't get me wrong, I'm really not a patient person, and I cannot stand the wait,

but then I remember that Sky Ferreira will never release "Masochism" :toofunny:  :facepalm:  :D

im released already 

So many artists liked Lana's cover. That makes me so, so so so happy. I feel like Lana is the girl that everyone listens to, even if it's in secret, because she corresponds to that one mood nothing can explain but her music and voice and that everyone goes through from time to time. You can always dislike her or find her not genuine but you can't deny the fact that she pours her heart and soul in what she's doing. And even if her daddy really paid for her surgery and trailer and first album, then thank you Robert cause Lana is the best thing that has ever happened to me

I really want to thank her parents for creating her

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

I can remember Katy, Charli and Dua Lipa and another unknown indie singer. Who else?

It only ever happens when we're all dry from no news lol

People say this but there's always an argument somewhere on this site... there are just people who will find something to argue about no matter what... I just don't understand the joy people get from being so snappy to each other over such minor things?

Honestly, during all the years I've been here it all just goes in circles with the same five arguments getting dragged up over and over...  :smokes3:

tumblr_oq0kv3RGWK1r4igkto2_540.jpg

Literally the words of God

giphy.gif

I have nothing to leak this makes no sense why are people coming for me

Exactly, information about Lust for Life included in that. Stop creating fake ass rumors for whatever reason. It's so annoyig and literally no one believes you.

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif