Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Chill the fuck out, what has she done for all of you to come at her every two seconds, ngl entertaining af tho but still

are you not the one who tried to come for me earlier for teaching people merch DIY's

This is why I didn't wanna make an account lol. If it was me y'all had attacked I'd be rocking myself back n forth crying in my shower deleting my account.

Lana pls save us even tho we got so much this week I want her to post the begining 10 sec of the first track on the alboom

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

I know this is irrelevant right now but is there any tour studio version of Lana's songs?

I've been looking on youtube and soundcloud but I can't find anything :(

what's more needlessly controversial lana's career or lana's forum

imagine the meltdowns if Lana posted the album on this website

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

e59864b4795a8e18a910c9dc1adb634a_movies-

Reminder from Barry the Bee to please bee nice, kind, and respectful towards one another! Show each other Love (by Lana Del Rey, available on iTunes now!) ! :)

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

After seeing that Dazed cover, I've come to the conclusion that this might be up there with her prettiest eras. :) She has been looking very good lately.

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

are you not the one who tried to come for me earlier for teaching people merch DIY's

You thought that was me coming for you lol you guys are so sensitive yet you all give it freely

After seeing that Dazed cover, I've come to the conclusion that this might be up there with her prettiest eras. :) She has been looking very good lately.

Yes, she is looking amazing!

I think that in this era she really have a more natural look, and I think she look so pretty like that :hooker:  :P

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif

You thought that was me coming for you lol you guys are so sensitive yet you all give it freely

Considering you've got like two posts I'll let you off with not understanding what a joke is.

Yes, she is looking amazing!

I think that in this era she really have a more natural look, and I think she look so pretty like that :hooker: :P

I wasn't feeling some of the clothing choices for the shoot but she does look stunning. I feel the shoot made her a little more mature but at the same time it's stunning quality. What we deserve.

I wasn't feeling some of the clothing choices for the shoot but she does look stunning. I feel the shoot made her a little more mature but at the same time it's stunning quality. What we deserve.

Yes the clothes in this photoshoot were AMAZING!

tumblr_plbqy2X0Hg1twenha_400.gif