Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I Have a question... Sorry... I am new... but

¿WTF is Jorge or China Palace?

lmao im so not, idky theyre still going on about that. hes a (i guess fan) that leaked love

Realistically I don't think we are going receive any new news till after the dazed magazine is out. Idk its just a gut feeling. I'm excited and super interested for the interview though  :D

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I hope when Lana dies and they write articles and books about her life they reference this forum and have to look through 200 pages of people calling Lana fat, dragging each other, debating about her genre and showing each other how to make DIY's

when she dies her label is gonna release all of her unreleased material in lossless and then everyone will die at peace also don't say that what if it happens omfg 2f197886eb3e3f893ba619ad80ad26ed.gif :hdu:  :teehee:

i will love you until the end of time.

Simplified:

- an Instagram account

- tried to pretend to be Lana

- leaked certain things into the public eye

- he's not Lana he's like 30 and he's called jorge

- now steals most of his info from this forum

Thanks! I finally have it clear  :agree:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

when she dies her label is gonna release all of her unreleased material in lossless and then everyone will die at peace also don't say that what if it happens omfg 2f197886eb3e3f893ba619ad80ad26ed.gif :hdu:  :teehee:

If she died people would still be looking for news in this god forsaken thread

if my comment gets to FIVE LIKES I will make a BTD wii menu edit CAN WE GET TO FIVE LIKES GUYS??? IN 24 HOURS??? Like and share xxxxxx

(ps if I make one I think everytime you log onto the site it should auto-play)

(pps I'm making it regardless of likes but arsed getting off my phone rn cause I think we would all be blessed with that kind of crap in our lives)

I can tell because she's been so scarce with updates and the leaks have been far and few between that I've been on here less than usual. B/c I COMPLETELY missed BAR. I had no idea what it was until now. Anyway, it's nice. The verses are a little boring sounding (not written!) and that might just be to me cause I hated Sirens. lol But overall I like the song.