Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

I don't think so lol unless I am the crazy one

And I love stargirl in case that wasn't clear

Sorry it got bitchy yesterday so I've been in defence mode lol

“It’s like everything comes back in full circle, but she’s at a happier place now. I kinda get a feeling [that] this new album marks a new era for her like [‘Born To Die’] did.” Basically, with the link of the blue car, you might see ‘Born To Die’ and ‘Lust For Life’ as polar opposites – one tragic, one joyful.

:hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:

Ι'm shook bishh release the album already :dafuq:

Can't wait for this era it's going to be so iconic :thankyou: I wanna see how LFL is the opposite of BTD and with all the clues we have I think she's going to show a more mature & grown up version of herself I'm so ready :yesnod:

k0AnwZF.gif

Ι'm shook bishh release the album already :dafuq:

Can't wait for this era it's going to be so iconic :thankyou: I wanna see how LFL is the opposite of BTD and with all the clues we have I think she's going to show a more mature & grown up version of herself I'm so ready :yesnod:

It's just a comment a reddit user made tho  :teehee:

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

Anytime someone comments something hateful towards Honeymoon i'd like to balance out the hate with some love.

So i'm just showing some love for Honeymoon, keep scrolling :)<3 

ignore the bullies HM, i still love you :kiss: :kiss2: :kiss3:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I don't think HM was THAT much of a flop, it's just that it had less standout tracks like the others, it was just as beautiful as every other album- but the tracks individually had less impact- I'd rather be screaming along to cruel world then a song like Terrence loves you, no matter how well she sings in it.

I don't like stargirl either

I'll add you to the list of people I'm praying for