Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

still remember when she performed ride there. all the other performers did two or three songs, but lana did only one  :toofunny:

What country does it air in first?

Just checked it airs on Tuesdays and Fridays, next Tuesdays performers have already been confirmed so she could be next Friday which would make sense for new music

What country does it air in first?

in the UK of course.

i srsly wonder that you guys don't even know she was there. like, that is essential lana fandom knowledge. it does not even need to be looked up. i'm sorry, but sometimes i believe this page is full of 13year olds now

in the UK of course.

i srsly wonder that you guys don't even know she was there. like, that is essential lana fandom knowledge. it does not even need to be looked up. i'm sorry, but sometimes i believe this page is full of 13year olds now

Sorryyy I just don't keep up to date on BBC 2's every move it's not exactly the life of the party when it comes to channels lol

i'd love a third return to his show tbh, she could do love for the first time (let's pretend the mess of a performance never happened) and reveal a new song aka the second single. the show is made for her, it's small, it's private and i'm pretty sure it's prerecorded

i76mrxw.png 

GAYS U JUST GOT THE ALBUM COVER 3 DAYS AGO

YOU KNOW THE RELEASE DATE

YOU GOT SOME NEW CANDIDS

THE FIRST INTERVIEW OF THIS ERA ALSO BE PUBLISHED END OF THIS WEEK

CALM DOWN AND JUST WAIT if u can't wait just go and get some D

honestly i wouldn't be surprised that they're pushing it around until it's officially announced and confirmed. 

@ben mess that you're letting lana and dua release two weeks in a row + let lana's release be this close to halsey's which she's gonna be compared to commercially.

i76mrxw.png 

honestly i wouldn't be surprised that they're pushing it around until it's officially announced and confirmed. 

@ben mess that you're letting lana and dua release two weeks in a row + let lana's release be this close to halsey's which she's gonna be compared to commercially.

we all know who will pushed by ben anyway. yeah like, i do not even care anymore. i just want the album and then move on

I had no idea this performance even existed. Slé

Yes..And I'm pretty sure it was in 2012 (or early 2013)

And she had been there before in 2011 performing video games..It was the first perfomance of this song on TV I think

...just you and me feeling the heat even when the sun goes down...

Yes..And I'm pretty sure it was in 2012 (or early 2013)

And she had been there before in 2011 performing video games..It was the first perfomance of this song on TV I think

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xng8mv_lana-del-rey-video-games-live-performance-later-with-jools-holland_music

It's a little hard to find. She looks cute. I'd love to see her on TV again.