Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

abel is singing the best part of the song

this made me so sad, why did she let him touch the title track.. i mean i know its her choice but sorry i really didnt want this to happen

anyway sorry for those who love abel if this comment would annoy him.. its just an opinion i wanted to hear lana's voice only on the title track

I get what you mean it is quite unorthodox to have him on the title track- but I LOVED Stargirl and I loved his entire album so I trust them to do what they've always been doing

I get what you mean it is quite unorthodox to have him on the title track- but I LOVED Stargirl and I loved his entire album so I trust them to do what they've always been doing

i actually didnt like stargirl at all but you know what its her choice and i have to trust her bc she never fails to amaze me <3

tommorrow never came sounds like it could be a country song...

thats what i actually thought and im kinda excited abt it 

:smile3:

i actually didnt like stargirl at all but you know what its her choice and i have to trust her bc she never fails to amaze me <3

I find it mind blowing when people say this normally I'd snap but I'm in a good mood rn so I'm just going to tell you it'll surely grow on you lol

Max didn't work on it though. She explicitly says Rick Nowels was the single producer of the record with her two engineers.

no because we know Emile Haynie and benny are on love like.....

Metro Boomin could be another producer

I'm not reading the interview yet. I'm waiting until I get the magazine in the mail, I didn't pay £11 for nothing :thumb3:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

She lowkey just killed my hype with this John Lennon collab and the unnecessary Weeknd collab (again) :hottie:

My hypes built up if anything I love the weeknd he's an artist that can actually sing unlike all the Katy's lol Lennon I'm not so sure about but it'll make buzz just for being ICONICC

I'm not reading the interview yet. I'm waiting until I get the magazine in the mail, I didn't pay £11 for nothing :thumb3:

The magazine versions longer anyway so the people that buy it get more stuff atleast lol it said at the bottom of the page that the interview has been condensed from the magazine version

I find it mind blowing when people say this normally I'd snap but I'm in a good mood rn so I'm just going to tell you it'll surely grow on you lol

hehe its totally fine everyone has his own taste xo i know most of ppl loved it <3

:smile3: