Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

Funny how all the kids keeps on talking like they where musicologits tonight. Seriously, can we just respect each other tastes without thinking that if you don't like LfL you're an ignorant ?!
I deeply think you are what you blame the others to be, in this situation (but like x1000).

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

Ultraviolence went straight to #1 (albeit for like an hour) and West coast was higher than this too sooooo

Video games never even reached number 1 in most counties but that's still known as her best and most iconic dog to the GP

Video games never even reached number 1 in most counties but that's still known as her best and most iconic dog to the GP

Um no, the SS Sadness remix is her most iconic and remembered song.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Do you think we can expect a music video for Lust for Life within the next couple days? Love audio was uploaded 2 days before the music video, I wonder if they shot one for LFL

I thought this until I saw that the audio version was quite extra compared to most, asif it's making up for the fact the videos not coming for a while.

Am I mistaken or are some people saying LFL lacked good lyrics? Way better lyrically than Love imo, although more effort could have been made during pre-chorus and chorus instead of repeating the same lines, but I still adore it. I can't wait for the MV. :flutter:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

Half the people don't know who's it's by which pains me but like kids at school will sing it and have NO idea who they're singing pmsl but I guess

Am I mistaken or are some people saying LFL lacked good lyrics? Way better lyrically than Love imo, although more effort could have been made during pre-chorus and chorus instead of repeating the same lines, but I still adore it. I can't wait for the MV. :flutter:

yes its hella good compared to love i was afraid it would be as love lyrics but thank god

and its way longer! 

:smile3:

A lot of fans are pretentious and think that unless she's singing "I wish i was dead i hate my life", then the lyrics "aren't good". There's nothing wrong with having a happy song, and Lana has done it beautifully

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I honestly think Young and Beautiful is a VERY close rival to that. I couldn't even pick which one I heard play more at the time they were on radio